- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 57 millimeters
- Bridge: 18 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Happy Lens is the only color and contrast enhancing lens on the market that harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light while offering protection from damaging short-wave blue light.
Complete UV400 eye protection effectively filter and block glare to protect your eyes and provide optimal visual comfort.
Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid, the Spy Sunglasses will stand up to any challenges you throw at them.
Spy Optic Helm Sunglasses
Equal dashes swagger and adventure help shape the Helm into a modern-retro classic with aggressive lines and an even more aggressive following.
Spy Optic Helm is available with the Happy Lens and Trident polarization, features a nearly indestructible Grilamid construction, and delivers 100% UV protection.
- Happy Lens enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- 6-base polycarbonate ARC lenses
- Keyhole bridge and integrated hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
Lens Diameter: 57 mm
Bridge Length: 18 mm
Arm Length: 140 mm
The Spy brand has an obsession for progression. The Spy DNA melds their action-sports heritage and youth energy with an obsession for fashion-forward styling. They are at the intersection of retro-futuristic design and optical innovation.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OV58XTA
- Item model number: 673015038863
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The plastic arms creak
2) The spy logo is lumpy and miss painted all over
3) There are black drips and smears of paint all over the white area
4) There's not one single line painted straight
I'm attaching pictures. These are going to be returned back immediately and I'll just go on the Spy website to buy I pair. Unless this is actually how Spy sells these glasses, It'll be worth anything extra over this
I decided to try some Spy sunglasses again as I use to own a pair of Logan’s. First of these feel extremely well made. Although the description said clear frame they still looked white to me. I like that it is clear though. In my picture you can get good detail of the color.
The lenses seem to be mirrored if you look directly into them, but if you move to the side just a little bit you can see the persons eyes. No big deal for me. Lots of people want completely mirrored lenses.
Bring on the sunny days!
The lenses are BRONZE, the effect is not quite like anything I've seen before in other bronze lenses. They do make thing's more yellow with a slight tint of red, yet blue's and green's are more defined.
Whether the "Happy" lenses are a gimick or not I do feel happier when wearing these, but that may be due to all the compliments I get on them! People definitely notice you with the green and slightly blue lenses.
I compared these to the Oakley Holbrooks and these are several millimeters larger along with taller, not to mention I bought these here for only $120 where the Holbrooks Polarized are about $30 more at all times.
I have a big round head and these fit well. They work on most faces as many of my friends have tried them on and they look great in them.
Update: 1 week of use and the plastic left hinge got loose... I'm very disappointed because that would need an arm replacement :\ .. as I said... I think the discords would be better.. still very cool sunglasses
I have suggested this brand to many people after purchasing them. They look great, are very high quality, and there is no glare or anything. The price is much better than RayBan too!