Spy Thriller: An Involuntary Spy (Involuntary Spy Political Thrillers Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 249 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "Eade's skill with writing dialog is brilliant. His technique for propelling a story forward is second to none. Bind a controversial subject about the environment, the unraveling problems of US governmental secrecy, the transparency of the Internet, and a good old-fashioned thriller and you have Kenneth's next step into prominence in the public's eye." Grady Harp, Literary Afficionado
- "Any who want a more realistic, modern-day James Bond complete with contemporary ethical concerns will find themselves held hostage to the fast action and intrigue in An Involuntary Spy, right up to the satisfyingly-unpredictable conclusion made all the more powerful for its real basis in today's uncertain experiments, compliments of Monsanto, Dow and other genetic manipulators." D.Donovan, Midwest Book Review
- Eade's use of alternating chapters between Seth's altered life and the events that lead up to it - is not only a clever literary tool, but it also keeps readers entirely engaged. Nominated for a 2014 Rone Award in mysteries/thrillers, An Involuntary Spy is absolutely riveting, suspenseful, and an eye-opener to the controversial effects of genetically engineered food. San Francisco Book Review
- "There's nothing better than spending a lazy afternoon with a cup of hot chocolate and an action-packed thriller that can help you forget about your surroundings and take you to a world of spies, agents, and unlikely heroes. If you plan on spending such an afternoon, then "An Involuntary Spy" is one of the best choices you can make. Adventure, corruption, passion, excitement, and an average guy who never thought his perfectly normal job would get him into so much trouble. What more could you ask for?" Ross Winters, Bubblews
- How does a genetic biologist working for a large biotech company, developing genetically engineered food, go up against government corruption and fraud when he tries to expose his employer? Kenneth Eade's political thriller, "An Involuntary Spy", tackles the dark world of the GMO food industry. Digital Journal
- Named one of 100 best science fiction novels by IMustRead.com, "One of the best science fiction books, a tale of espionage, conspiracy and intrigue. Keth Rogan, a biologist, is forced to become a spy. In a sequence of events that force him to act, in order to do the right thing, and fight forces far more powerful than him."
From the Author
- "It just could be that this book breaks the real life controversy wide open. There are untold mysteries that may not be known for decades. Altering the foods we eat can not be done without consequences. If natural is best for human health, GMOs are the worst." Barbara Stanley, Atlanta Health Examiner
- 'An Involuntary Spy' is an action-packed political suspense thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Once you start reading it, you won't be able to put it down, because the amazing writing and the likeable characters will pull you in from the first chapter. There is adventure, romance, passion, and excitement. All these elements turn Eade's book into a real roller-coaster. Jo Ammons, NY Books Examiner
- File Size : 2649 KB
- Print Length : 249 pages
- Publisher : Times Square Publishing; 16th Edition (December 21, 2013)
- Publication Date : December 21, 2013
- Word Wise : Enabled
- ASIN : B00GQPBLZ6
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #105,157 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: