Uncover the mystery, unleash the suspense & go where no spy has ever gone before in the Award winning espionage thriller also hailed as top sci-fi novel by IMustRead. Critics call the author as 'one of our strongest thriller writers on the scene.'
Seth Rogan was a bad spy. He wasn't a spy at all. Just a guy trying to do the right thing. As a biologist for the largest biotech company in the world, he had a great job, and enjoyed all the perks. But when asked to do some tests on the company's genetically engineered (GMO) foods, he uncovered secrets that entangled him in a web of corruption, fraud and conspiracy that he could not escape from. In a story of mystery and suspense that seems too true to life to be fiction, Seth, having bit the hand that fed him, is on the run from CIA, the FBI, and the full overreaching strength of the United States government, charged with espionage, and finds temporary refuge with an old enemy -- Russia. But his peace is about to be broken as he finds himself in the role of an involuntary spy.
Discover what critics say about this spy thriller:
- An Involuntary Spy is absolutely riveting, suspenseful, and and an eye-opener to the controversial effects of genetically engineered food. San Francisco Book Review
- Kenneth Eade has gone where no man has gone before-he's made the GMO issue into a spy thriller. IPublisher News
- "Any who want a more realistic, modern-day James Bond complete with contemporary ethical concerns will find themselves held hostage to the fast action and intrigue in An Involuntary Spy, right up to the satisfyingly unpredictable conclusion made all the more powerful for its real basis in today's uncertain experiments." Midwest Book Review
- "It just could be that this book breaks the real life controversy wide open." Atlanta Health Examiner
"Eade's skill with writing dialog is brilliant. His technique for propelling a story forward is second to none. Bind a controversial subject about the environment, the unraveling problems of US governmental secrecy, the transparency of the Internet, and a good old-fashioned thriller and you have Kenneth's next step into prominence in the public's eye." Grady Harp, Amazon Hall of Fame, Top 100 & Vine Voice
Find out what other readers already know:
"Thanks to author Kenneth Eade for creating fiction that is entertaining, informative and relevant to our times." David Parker
"A decent spy thriller that will have you researching facts about our food and its lack of regulation just because you don't want to believe it's true."Paula Ernst
"As a thriller, the novel is excellent. I admire this book and commend it to any reader willing to learn while being totally entertained by the involuntary spy. Once begun there is no way but forward to its satisfying end. " Tom Morrison
"I've always loved action movies, it makes me excited, thrilled at the same time more of like having an adrenaline rush each time I watched it, but this time this book gives me another view of "action", the intensity between the protagonist and antagonist makes me feel like I am part of the story itself, I just couldn't wait to turn the other page for what would happen next." Bailey
Searing and topical, 'An Involuntary Spy' rocketed to the top of these Best Seller Lists:
1. #1 Best selling Political Thriller
2. # 1 Best selling Genetic Engineering Science Fiction Thriller
3. # 1 Metaphysical Best Seller
Buy An Involuntary Spy now, on Kindle or paperback or read free on Kindle Unlimited.
If you like espionage and spy thrillers with non-stop action, twists and turns, pulp thrillers or genetic engineering science fiction thrillers, you will not be able to put this book down.