Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on October 4, 2012
When I bought this set of MAD spies, I was overwhelmed with enthusiaism and quickly placed them on my bookshelf by all my espionage books + a few of my Spy Vs Spy softcovers. One day I decided to dust the shelves and, gently grabbing one of the pieces (the white one), it abruptly slipped off my fingers and hit the floor, snapping off its foundation! I remember reading some of the reviews before purchasing this set and these reviewers are right--you have to excercise extreme caution if you plan to relocate these pieces. Better to place them in just one location PERMANENTLY and you'll keep them for a long time! lol Luckily, I had a tube of cement left over from the last aircraft model I built and used it to repair the white spy. Now, I vow never to touch them regardless of how dusty the area gets..too damn fragile, thus my three-star rating!! Otherwise, I would have definitely given them a FIVE!
on July 26, 2017
Cute
on January 30, 2012
Got these for my son he wanted to play with them. No issues but a warning the characters are somewhat fragile, one drop from the table to the tile floor did the white spy in. The base broke off, I glued it and let dry overnight and has held up so far. Not the products' fault but be aware they are not plastic or metal, best guess is some type of ceramic.
on March 24, 2016
they are very cute! the only reason im giving it 4stars is only bc they re so small!
on August 24, 2016
Perfect as a nick nack on the shelf
on May 11, 2016
These are very cool, and for $1.99, no brainer !
on June 28, 2016
Just what I was looking for.
on September 2, 2016