|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Item model number||PRO-YD-CDE00-HL-BK|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRO-YD-CDE00-HL-BK|
|OEM Part Number||FCLH5009357|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year EXT - Automotive Parts ($125-150)from Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your vehicle parts purchase protected after its manufacturer’s warranty expires, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Repair coverage begins the day after manufacturer’s warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Plan provides coverage for replacement of covered parts. Labor costs are not covered. Part failures that are a result of not performing the manufacturer’s specified care, maintenance and/or inspection services are not covered.
- If a covered part cannot be replaced, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
Spyder Auto PRO-YD-CDE00-HL-BK GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500, GMC Sierra Denali/GMC Yukon/Yukon Denali/Yukon XL Black Projector Headlight
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All the tail lights package will come as a pair left side and right side; designed as direct bolt-on replacement parts
- All wiring for the headlights was preassembled for essential plug and play application, halo rim wires need to connect and do some simple wiring connection
- These lights are made by an OE approved and ISO certified manufacturer with the quality meet or exceed all OE standards
- Some of the package includes light bulbs, for package which does not come with any light bulbs, you can apply the stock light bulbs for installation
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Headlights are one of the most important parts of your vehicles safety prevention features. When headlights are dim, have failed or are not adjusted properly, there is a drastic decrease in the driver's visibility. It is essential to equip your car with adequate lighting so you can see and also been seen by others. Spyder Auto headlights offer a sleek, innovative design that delivers optimal quality and instant upgrade to your outdated headlights.
From the manufacturer
Spyder Auto has been serving the automotive industry for over a decade while providing quality parts with extraordinary customer service. What makes Spyder Auto unique is our penchant for not only designing a high-quality exterior appearance but our internal pieces are hand-crafted with the finest precision. Our vast catalog offers something for every automotive enthusiast: CCFL Projector headlights, LED tail lights, and Euro Style Tail lights are just the tip of the iceberg when beginning to describe our eclectic collection.
Spyder Auto Projector LED Halo Headlights
Most modern cars that have Halos are typically made using LED technology. Halos are perfect for everyday use because it lowers energy consumption due to LEDs versus the usage of normal bulbs. Whether using the vehicle day or night, LED Halos are typically brighter than OEM as well. Because it uses LED instead of a normal type bulb, it typically lasts much longer than the OEM units as well. They can be installed and configured in many ways, however our units are designed with the same functionality as the OEM units. Some applications may require wiring.
- Very Bright.
- Long Lasting.
- Powerful LED Technology.
- Do not require power inverter.
- Uses 12 volt power from car.
Most of our headlights are available in a variety of different colors. These are the main three:
With a subtle yet aggressive change in styling, our chrome headlights offer an OEM type appearance with updated modern features.
Everyone has their own style. Some like to show what they have, and some like to be nonchalant. For others, such as the mysterious type, we have these smoked headlights. Smoked Headlights are for off road and show use only.
For an aggressive change in styling with all the added updates and features, our black headlights will make your car stand out from the crowd.
Spyder Auto Projector Headlights
Spyder Auto projector headlights offer a functionality upgrade over your stock headlight housing. The projector lens offers both a unique aesthetic style and added visibility, in rain or shine. The projector itself provides a sharp cut-off line that you can’t get with a reflector lens. Our projector headlights are manufactured using the finest precision German projector components. Our products are direct OEM replacements, no modifications are necessary.
LED Light Bar
The installation guides are intended for guidance and instructional purposes only. Spyder Auto is not liable for damage, injury or death incurred while installing the product. We cannot be held liable for improper installation. If you are unsure how to install your product or cannot install it yourself, please seek an automotive professional for installation.
- Before installation, review related guides and videos.
- Professional installation recommended.
Showroom and off-road use only.
This Spyder auto product, while manufactured to meet the highest manufacturing and quality standards, is not a replica of a stock vehicle light, therefore does not conform to all applicable federal or state regulations concerning the brightness or appearance of head lights/lamps, tail lights/lamps, fog lamps, fender lights, bumper lights, or other automobile lights. (such regulations include, but are not limited to, federal motor vehicle safety standard No. 108, society of automotive engineers (SAE) standard J578, SAE standard J583 fog lamp recommended practice, and various state laws and regulations.) therefore, the enclosed product may be hazardous and create and unsafe condition if used on roads or highways. Further, improper use could result in death, serious bodily injury or property damage. For these reasons, the enclosed product is not approved nor warranted for use on roads or highways. Spyder auto makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, about compliance with any federal or state laws or regulations governing the appearance or brightness of the enclosed product. Use at your own risk. Spyder auto is not responsible for loss or injury caused by the improper use of this light, and individuals who ignore this warning do so at their own risk and may suffer injury, or cause injury to others.
- Not 'Street Legal'
- If you do not accept these terms, do not open.
- Return the unopened product to your authorized Spyder auto reseller for a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The red and white wires need to be connected to the running light’s hot wire. The running light is usually the middle bulb of the 3 bumper lights below the main high/low beam lights. If it’s not the middle light, it’s the one with 3 wires that plug into the bulb.. One with constant power, one ground wire, and one with pulsating power when you turn on the blinker to that side (you’ll need to test the wires by turning on the blinker and putting the black volt meter chord in the ground wire, then testing the other 2 wires with the red to see which is pulsating and which is constant) The middle wire of those three wires is typically the one with constant power. This is where you’ll splice the red and white wires. I used tap splices. Then the black ground wires will be spliced to the black ground wire of the running light.
As far as the lights themselves, I LOVE 'em. I have a 2001 Yukon XL SLT (non-Denali) in great shape that just needed an updated look.. These sure did the trick. I like the black background, as oppose to traditional reflective/chrome.. blends in better with the rest of the vehicle's aesthetics (same thing goes for Tahoes and Suburbans of the same years). The LEDs are straight up sexy. Halos are not as bright as I expected (as others mentioned), but then again, they're intended for effect over brightness, and they still look super cool.
I chose to have these professionally installed, along with the Anzo parking lights I bought. It ran me about $250, so be prepared for the installation costs if you aren't comfortable wiring them on your own. Didn't take too long though; my ride was ready to go in about 2 hours.
Long story short: Worth it. Sick set of lights.
*UPDATE* I've had these a little over 2 years. The lens have scratched up very easily and once side the halos have gone out. Very disappointed right now.
These headlights are amazing. They look great and I get comments all the time. But the instructions are awful! I had to contact the manufacturer directly to get the correct wire diagram. What the manual says on wire color is not correct
The only thing majorly lacking was 2 things.
1) The instructions tell you to splice wires together that are always needed to be connected. Why not have these spliced together with permanant conection (soldered).
2) You are instructed to Splice (Tap) into existing wiring to get power to lights. Splice (Taps) should be included in Kit.
The light dispersion is world's better as well. Using HIDs from Amazon in these housings, I can see further with my low beams than I could with my high beams in the stock housings, but because it is a proper projector it won't blind oncoming traffic.
The only downside to these is that on my 04 Yukon the adjustment screws were not accessible without removing the whole housing. Luckily removing them is as easy as pulling two retainer pins. I highly recommend these for a budget friendly upgrade.
Top reviews from other countries
Side note: Due to it being a projector style light it does protrude out slightly more than the factory light. Worth it for the added vision at night.