- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0069AAVQS
- Item model number: 7221
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #178,302 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Spyder Victor Semi-Auto Paintball Marker
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Air Efficient EKO Valve System (Patent Pending) shoots up to 1500 shots from a 20 oz CO2 tank-Anodized Matte Finish-All Aluminum Extruded Body
- High Impact Polymer Clamping Feedneck-Standard CA Thread Vertical Adapter-Pull Pin Top Cocking Delrin Bolt
- Tool-Free Striker Plug Design-10" Micro Ported Barrel-Ergonomically Designed High Impact Polymer Trigger Frame
- No-Slip Rubber Grip Panel-Two Finger Trigger-External Velocity Adjuster
- Steel Braided Hose Line-Inline Bottom-line ASA-Operates on CO2 or Compressed Air
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At an outstanding entry-level price the Spyder Victor has all the features of a much more expensive paintball marker. The 2012 version features the newest technology and materials available, including a high-impact Polymer clamping feed neck and a standard EKO Valve (patent pending) This feature offers the best air source efficiency available in the paintball market. While reducing the cost to play and preserving the environment the Eko Valve delivers an amazing average of 1600 shots per 20 oz CO2 tank compared to the standard 800 shots from standard markers without this technology. With these advancements Spyder stands by their proven philosophy; “Pursue the ultimate without paying the ultimate price.”
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Is it better? well I rather prefer old spyders to new ones, but really needed some cheap paintball guns and wanted to try new spyders.
As projects guns they are soo nice!
I can cut them, rape them, destroy them and get what I wanted from them.
After all they are cheap spyders that I use as project guns.
If you're just starting into paintball this is a cheap way to start, most of the 2k players started playing around with a spyder or a tippmann, I liked spyders more because they were lighter than tippmann and not that military looks.
Get a cheap HPA or CO2 tank, a gravity loader and have great fun playing paintball for cheap.