Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight 7.15" Signature Folding Knife with 2.90" Flat-Ground Steel Blade and High-Strength FRN Handle - PlainEdge Grind
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIDE SPECTRUM OF HANDLE COLORS - The Delica 4 now offers new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray, orange, zome green, black and purple.
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 Steel with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness.
- ERGONOMIC - Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- A SECURE GRIP - Molded onto the FRN handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. It provides resistance to slipping in the hand.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Bit About Spyderco
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. Initially, the company focused on selling our first product — the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker— primarily at fairs and trade shows around the country in their Bread Truck. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carrying at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Those features revolutionized the knife industry and literally defined the form of the modern folding knife.
RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE
The Delica has been a mainstay of the Spyderco product line since its introduction in 1990. It and its larger counterpart, the Endura, pioneered the concept of lightweight, clip-carry, one-handed folding knives and were instrumental in popularizing fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) as a handle material.
In 2006, the Delica was completely redesigned to yield the current Delica4. To increase strength while keeping weight to a minimum, its handle features skeletonized stainless steel liners encased within FRN scales boasting Spyderco’s Bi-Directional Texturing pattern for a superior grip.
Following the introduction of the saber-ground Delica4 with a black FRN handle, Spyderco introduced a version featuring the Emerson opening feature for quick deployment, a flat-ground version with a premium ZDP-189 blade, and a series of flat-ground VG-10 Delicas with different colored FRN handles.
- VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade
- Sturdy Back Lock Mechanism
- 2..75"-2.9" Blade
- .51" Round Hole
- 4.25" Handle
- Multiple Variations Available
|DELICA 4||ENDURA 4||DRAGONFLY||LADYBUG||MANBUG|
|Lock||BACK LOCK||BACK LOCK||BACK LOCK||BACK LOCK||BACK LOCK|
|Carry||FOUR-POSITION CARRY||FOUR-POSITION CARRY||TIP UP||AMBI NO CLIP||AMBI NO CLIP|
THE SPYDERCO WAY
Spyderco is a business that provides state-of-the-art innovation and product quality while maintaining traditional values and service.
Product detailsStyle Name:Delica 4 Lightweight Flat Ground | Color:Black
- Date First Available : November 17, 2009
- Manufacturer : Spyderco
- ASIN : B07DHCXJDX
Best Sellers Rank:
#15,780 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #18 in Folding Hunting Knives
- Customer Reviews: