Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Spyderco Manix 2 Black G-10 PlainEdge Knife
|Price:||$98.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Full-service folding knife that provides exceptional strength and cutting performance. Made in the USA.
- Flat-ground CPM S30V stainless steel blade with a plain (PlainEdge) cutting edge
- Improved, patented Ball Bearing Lock(TM) provides extreme strength and smooth, ambidextrous operation
- Textured black G-10 handle scales and liner edges provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Reversible deep-pocket clip supports left or right-side tip-up carry
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A three-screw clip allows left- or right-handed carrying, and is positioned for deep-pocket comfort.
- High-carbon 154CM steel blade
- Full-flat ground blade with thumb serration
- Patented, free-floating ball bearing lock
- Oversized, 14-millimeter round hole
- Full steel liners with extended jimping
- Nonslip G10 handle
- Ambidextrous tip-up clip
- Oversized piped lanyard
- Eight-inch overall length
- 4.625-inch closed length
- 3.375-inch blade length
- Three-millimeter blade thickness
- Five-ounce weight
Sypderco knives include a limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
Thinking beyond established knife industry practices has allowed Spyderco to introduce new innovations, including one-hand opening, serrations on a folder, and a clip to attach a knife to a pocket. Spyderco remains dedicated to researching and developing improved, better-performing materials with function and reliability, and its unique cutlery line is a result of designing ergonomic, functional tools. The company puts its new products through rigorous testing prior to release, examining edge retention with a CATRA machine, looking for rust development with Q-FOG, checking the force needed to open and close a knife, and analyzing numerous other technical details.
Top Customer Reviews
The blade on the Manix is 154CM, certainly not a low quality steel, and it appropriately comes very sharp out of the box. Containing the blade is a steel frame, the perimeter of which sports nice, sharp "jimping" in just the right places. The grip frame is shaped and jimped in such a way as to allow the user a few different grips: you can choke up to the rear of the blade for precise cutting, you can hold it traditionally, or with a little adjustment make due with a reverse grip - it's quite versatile. However, you are forced to carry the knife blade-tip up, with the clip on either the right or left side. Some people like the tip-up and some like the tip-down. I prefer the tip up as is, because it allows you to grab the knife in the ready position for fast opening. Speaking of, the Manix opens plenty fast.Read more ›
1. Made in the U.S.
2. CPM S30v steel
3. Ball bearing lock
4. Great lower finger choil and upper choil for fine manipulation of the knife.
5. Great jimping pretty much everywhere.
1. The detent is actually a little to weak for my liking. Because of the lack of pressure in the dentent due to the smooth ball bearing locking mechanism, it doesn't really "snap" open as well as i would like it too.
2. Not as big as i was hoping it would be, maybe go for the XL version if you're looking for a bigger knife.
I took side by side pictures of the Manix 2 and my Tenacious to show the comparison. They are pretty much the exact same size as far as length goes in both blade and handle. The Manix 2 is slightly thicker and wider and has a top finger choil along with adding jimping. I did this comparison because i know most people who have spyderco knives own or has owned a tenacious and thought it'd give you an idea of the dimensions and feel of the knife.
Hope this helps B
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Enough has been said here about the quality of this knife. I'll quickly add that I've had all kinds knives over the years as I used to sail, love to surf fish, and I am stunned by... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Michael J
I've been carrying the black version of this knife every day for a year. Got this version today and it is absolutely beautiful. The Manix 2 is EDC perfection.Published 14 days ago by Michael
The best knife I have ever owned yet. I have owned Spydercos in the past when I was in the Coast Guard but I never had one this nice before. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've had this for one year now - also purchased one for a family member. After one year there is still zero play in this blade - it's machined so well that it doesn't loosen up at... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Angelo Iacovella
Use it for work, opening boxes and other edc duties, It does have a good weight to it, came sharp, retains it's edge and sharpens easily enough. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anonymous Rogue