Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 G-10 Plain Edge Knife
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA
- The G-10 handle is narrower at the grip position and wider at the pommel for fatigue-free, slip resistant handling
- Flat ground from the spine to the cutting edge, the blade cuts cleanly and unfettered through all material
- Incorporates Spyderco's new Pivot Bushing System that makes opening/closing the blade feel smooth while tightening manufacturing tolerances to a higher level,Overall Length:8.281 ",Closed Length:4.812 ",Blade Length:3.438 "
- Screw-together construction with a nested Compression Lock
- Two-position pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry and piped lanyard hole as an additional carry option
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Para Military provides the performance and reliability of Spyderco's acclaimed Military model in a more compact package. Two-thirds the size of the original Military, it boasts a flat-ground CPM-S30V blade with an easily indexed 14mm Spyderco Round Hole for gloved or large hands. Its handle is constructed of stainless steel liners nested into textured black G-10 scales. The Para Military's black DLC-coated blade locks open by means of Spyderco's proprietary Compression Lock--one of the strongest folding knife locks ever produced. Ergonomic curves in the handle profile lock the user's hand securely in place, providing superior control and preventing slippage. A black steel pocket clip supports convenient carry and immediate accessibility, positioning the knife for right-hand, tip-down carry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?