Spyderco Poliwog G-10 Plain Edge Knife, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exceptionally compact folding knife that provides big-knife cutting performance
- Hollow-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with a plain (PlainEdge) cutting edge and a weight-reducing spine swedge
- Patented Ball Bearing Lock provides extreme strength and smooth, ambidextrous operation
- Textured black G-10 handle scales provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Reversible wire pocket clip supports left or right-side tip-up carry
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Spyderco Poliwog is an unorthodox folding knife that provides big-knife cutting performance in an incredibly compact and convenient package. The Poliwog’s G-10 handle houses Spyderco’s open-ended Ball Bearing Lock--one of the strongest folding knife locks in existence. In the open position, a spring-loaded ball bearing drives forward to securely lock the blade open. Pulling the bearing back closes the knife and is easily accomplished with either hand, making this knife completely ambidextrous and -Inch lefty-friendly. -Inch The lock mechanism is also fully exposed for effortless operation and easy cleaning. In the open position, the profile of the Poliwog's VG-10 stainless steel blade flows into the curves of the handle to provide an exceptionally comfortable and controllable grip. A reversible deep-pocket wire clip provides the option of left or right-side tip-up carry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI: JUST BOUGHT A 2ND ONE in case I lose the 1st, since it's been discontinued. THAT IS HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS KNIFE! Spyderco Poliwog G-10 Plain Edge Knife, Black
I'm sorry I lost you while snowboarding in Aspen. You cut my apples, you opened my boxes, and you scared my coworkers. Damn.
If only spyderco would make you again in G10...what I would pay to have your perfect hollow ground seki city VG 10 blade again.
Spyderco please, bring back my Polly. Even Sage, Chicago, Dragon, and Citizen miss you.