Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Spyderco Resilience Black G-10 PlainEdge Knife” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 54% off the $79.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Spyderco Resilience Black G-10 PlainEdge Knife
|Price:||$47.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The most trusted name in you cutlery needs
- Plain edge folding knife with flat ground steel blade, G10 handle, and 4-way hourglass clip
- Screw-together construction with skeletonized steel liners
- Phosphor bronze washers for fast, smooth open/close action
- Enlarged opening hole; spine and choil jimping for a solid hold
- Dimensions: 9.375 inches open; 5.25 inches closed; 4.25-inch blade; limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Spyderco’s collection of Value Folders, are named after admirable human characteristics. Our economical Persistence is smallest, the Tenacious is mid-sized, and our new Resilience the largest. All three folders offer a high level of cutting performance, materials and construction for around the cost of a tank of gas. The Resilience has a full-flat ground 8Cr13MoV stainless blade with a tip-to-handle cutting edge. Jimping cross-hatches the spine offering a slip-proof seat for the thumb while grasping and cutting. Black G-10 handle scales house skeletonized steel liners inside, a Michael Walker LinerLock, screw together construction and phosphor bronze washers around the pivot for smooth and resistance- free action. Houseglass stainless pocket clip is four-way compatible for tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand carry. Feature-for-feature, dollar-for-dollar, performance-for-performance the Resilience adds one more must-have best buy to the Spyderco line-up.
Representing the largest in Spyderco�s Collection of Value Folders, the Resilience is built to deliver a high level of cutting performance and usability at a budget conscious price. The Resilience has a full-flat ground 8Cr13MoV stainless blade with a razor-sharp plain, tip-to-handle cutting edge. The knife's sturdy, screw-together construction features black G-10 handle scales that house skeletonized steel liners to shave off unnecessary weight while maintaining strength and rigidity. Meanwhile, phosphor bronze washers around the pivot behave like a lubricant, ensuring fast, smooth open/close action.
The Resilience sports all the features that have made Spyderco famous for their one-handed, use-in-the-dark sensibility. The signature, 0.5-inch round hole on the top edge of the blade allows you to open the knife in one smooth, fluid move. Jimping textured cross-hatches along the spine offer a slip-proof seat for the thumb while grasping and cutting. The hour-glass stainless pocket clip is four-way compatible for tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand carry. And, like all Spyderco knives, the Resilience carries a lifetime warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
|Walker Liner Lock|
|Developed by customer knife maker Michael Walker, the blade is locked open by a leaf-like spring that comes in from the side, butting up against the tang of the blade.|
- Four-way Clip: Tip up/down left/right hand
- Screw-together construction
- Phosphor bronze washers
- Skeletonized steel liners
- Spine and choil jimping
- Full flat-ground blade
- Lanyard Hole
- Walker Liner Lock
- Overall length: 9.375 inches
- Length closed: 5.25 inches
- Blade length: 4.25 inches
- Cutting edge: 4.25 inches
- Blade thickness: 0.125 inches
- Hole diameter: 0.5 inches
- Blade steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle material: G-10
- Weight: 5.4 ounces
Top Customer Reviews
Out from the box the knife cut/slice paper very well, I was very impressed but after closer look this what I found out.
1. The Blade was not aligned properly. see picture.
2. The clip was not properly clean or de burred properly. see picture.
3. The tank where the walker liner suppose to lock was leaning on the side, not much but I can see it. First I though it was my eyes but no. see picture.
4. The knife is suppose to be "Full flat-ground blade" that's what on the description but it's not. Mine come with uneven not flat. I more likely have more metal on the tip toward the belly but it get thinner pass it and toward the handle. I could feel the drop like puddle or let say crater. Also on the spyder sign side, you can see the brush line marking but not on the other side..wierd huh? Also I think I need to re profile the blade, even do it is very sharp the edge or line on bevel is weird.
Ok. Maybe it's just me....for safety reason I would right away change the clip location specially you're a right handed, see if you put the blade on your right front pocket... the blade opening direction is where??? quess what, ya your right. see I try to play the locking mechanism of the blade and it's not firm.. but just by holding the back side of the blade and shake it up and down the blade will open half way...this the danger and caution i'm concerned...when this happen and I hope not the blade is pointing directly to your manhood or something else...and this is very sharp blade. well, Just me.
Now do you think I will keep the blade...thinking of returning it will cost me more plus time to drop it off....ya i'll keep it.
I really like the blade, only I got a not so good made. ya it made in china but spyderco should have a high quality standard through out there entire company. Well for $ 40+ knife...it's OK. Hope my observation help others decision to buy the blade. I will still keep my SCHRADE as EDC I have it for about 6 to 8 yrs. Sure for camping the spyderco will be handy. Just to add my last observations.... the build of the blade is solid..no racking except those that I already said.
I did tighten the screw on the pivot and now the blade does not open prematurely. Also the rest of all the screw. So far I'm happy with my purchased. The blade hold sharpness. I add one more star because of this new observation.
Peralta Insurance Specialist