Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Spyderco Saver Salt Rust Free Serrated Edge
|Price:||$79.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The most trusted name in you cutlery needs
- Features a blade ground from H-1 steel, an exclusive material that provides excellent cutting performance yet is completely impervious to rust
- Hollow-ground fully serrated (SpyderEdge) sheepfoot blade
- High-strength back lock mechanism with David Boye Dent ensures safe, secure blade lock-up
- Black injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon handle with textured pattern for a positive grip
- Black titanium pocket clip supports left or right-side, tip-up carry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
H-1 is an extraordinary Japanese steel that uses nitrogen instead of carbon to create its steel matrix. The result is an austenitic steel that does not require heat treatment, gets harder and tougher with use and is completely impervious to rust! Spyderco's Saver Salt combines this exclusive blade material with a compact sheepfoot blade design to yield handy, do-everything knife that is totally unafraid of the water. The Saver Salt's sheepfoot profile provides serious cutting capability, yet is safe for use in rescue situations or around inflatable watercraft. Like its blade, all other steel components of the Saver Salt are impervious to rust and pitting. The black fiberglass-reinforced-nylon handle has Volcano Grip texturing to ensure a slip-free grip, and a strong back lock mechanism with David Boye's locking lever dent provides secure, reliable blade lock-up. A reversible black titanium pocket clip supports left or right-side tip-up carry and a hole through the clip attachment screw also allows attachment of a lanyard when using the knife around water.
Top Customer Reviews
I started thinking about updating my rescue knife and of course, I thought of Spyderco. After looking over the options, I settled on the saver salt. It has exactly what I want in a river knife: extremely sharp rustproof blade, lightweight, very easy to open, and just the right length to carry in a pocket on my PFD. For me, it is the perfect river knife.