Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Go beyond the wheel of the Interceptor to face opponents up close and Personal for the first time -- using an arsenal of firearms, the latest special ops tools, and brute strength
- Take advantage of The Rock's physical prowess by using melee combat moves such as the body slam, Head butt, spinning back fist, and more to overcome enemies
- Use the Interceptor, the most advanced tactical spy vehicle ever created. It will instantly transform into an armored speedboat if a pursuit takes you off land and into waterways, and can also convert into a motorcycle in tight situations
- Cinematic and scripted events help drive the story and the objectives of the game without pulling you out of the action, heightening the gameplay experience
- Story-driven gameplay holds true to its roots with classic driving levels the SpyHunter franchise is known for
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run takes the Spy Hunter where he's never gone before - on foot. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is Alex Decker, the government's top spy and the man behind the wheel of the Interceptor. The terrorist cabal NOSTRA has returned with a plan to steal the latest government technology -- including the Interceptor itself. It's up to Alex to stop them, using his fighting skills inside and outside his famous vehicle.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My other complaint is that it's unreasonably difficult. Before you accuse me of being a coward let me inform you: I've played games like Ninja Gaiden and Demon's Souls (infamously difficult games) and loved them. This one was just...no. It didn't feel like a Spy Hunter game, either. I liked the idea of playing as the agent himself, but it focuses too much on the Rock and not enough on the Interceptor. Furthermore, the Interceptor is horrible compared to its predecessors. Its guns are inaccurate, slow, and don't respond well, and it blows up after being shot thrice.
If you're a fan of Spy Hunter and Spy Hunter 2, I would NOT recommend this game on any measure of the mind. If you're only in it for the Rock, have fun.
Hate to say it, but don't waste your time. Spy Hunter II was better than this one, and that is a real insult to this one...