Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on December 6, 2012
Right out of the box, I knew this was going to be my favorite puzzle for a while. The cube turns great and the pieces, although they pop off quite a lot, don't break easily. Once you get used to it more, this doesn't happen much. This is a very high quality puzzle and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who collects or just wants a fun puzzle to do in their spare time.
on February 6, 2012
The title says it all. A wedge piece was broken when it arrived, and it fell apart when I opened it. Returned.
on December 10, 2011
The description said they are not tiles which is exactly what it is. Three tiles popped off when I removed it from the box, I hadn't even turned it yet. It does not even come in any kind of original packaging. I had an original square-1 and this product is a far cry from the original. I will definitely be sending mine back for a refund.
on September 30, 2011
This product was indeed in an excelent condition, but when I started to move it around, that's when it was terrible. The caps started popping off and a piece flew to the other side, but maybe thats because it's typical for a square-1 to do that, all I know is thet atleast it works.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.