12 Square Glass Spice Bottles 4 oz Simply Organic SMALL Style Spice Jars with Metal Lids, Shaker Tops, and Labels by SpiceLuxe
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS - Eliminate Plastic and Upgrade Your Kitchen with This Set of 12 Premium Glass Spice Jars
- STAY FRESH - 4 fl oz Bottles are the Smaller of 2 Sizes Offered by Simply Organic - Metal Caps for an Airtight Seal
- GET ORGANIZED - French Square Design Jars 4" x 1 3/4" with a 1 1/4" Opening Make Organizing Your Spice Racks, Cabinets and Drawers Simple
- VERSATILE SET - Exclusive Sift and Pour, Snap-On, BPA Free Shakers and 24 Blank Round Silver Labels
- MULTI PURPOSE - Great for Matching Your Existing Store Bought Spice Jars, or for Creating Homemade Spice Blends, Teas or for Gift Giving!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
French Square Clear Glass Spice Bottles, Spice Shakers With Lids, 4 oz (12 Pack)
Upgrade Your Spice Collection To An Elegant Design That Allows You To Organize and Customize Your Kitchen.
Includes 12 Airtight, Matching Simply Organic Style Metal Caps. 12 Shaker Disc Attachments and 24 Blank Round Labels.
Use These to Hold Spices, Baking Decorations, Or Arts and Crafts.
This Set Makes The Perfect Custom Addition To Your Home. Jars are Dish Washer Safe, Hand Wash and Dry Caps
Caps and Inserts BPA Free and Made in the USA.
Bottles Measure Approx 4" x 1 3/4" with a 1 1/4" opening.
Top customer reviews
I purchased a total of 8 cases. Of those only one bottle arrived broken. The return process was seamless - I sent the item back and was refunded immediately. I plan to purchase additional cases as gifts.
Fortunately, I found this solution. I bought two sets of jars and a one-inch circle cutter (that's the exact size of the top, the portion inside the raised ridge), and I made a sheet of plain labels so that I could tell my spices apart without moving the bottles. They're pricey, but they fit perfectly and look great, and I only have to buy them once. (My last spice jars were ceramic with a cork top, and they lasted 24 years, so I figure I got my money's worth!)
The customer service is also great! I had the opportunity to message them and they went way above and beyond my expectations!