Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on January 7, 2014
This is very cheaply made. The plastic was cracked and broken on both stands before it was even out of the packaging. I could tell before I even pulled the stands out of the plastic that they were both cracked and broken. When I attempted to make the stands actually stand up, they fell over as they were broken. Would not purchase again and I am incredibly disappointed in the fact that such a poorly constructed piece of equipment was even sold to me
on August 14, 2015
3 Stars because I've had it for months and the stand hasn't let me down despite daily use. It should be noted that I am quite gentle with it. I considered dropping it to 2 stars because the screen is terrible. To use the screen you must not have any light sources coming from behind the screen. It's too thin and will screw up your shots. You can see through it near perfectly.

If you're 100% certain how you're lighting your shot indoors or have another screen, you'll be fine. Outside shots? Lighting from behind? Pick something else.
on December 4, 2013
As an amateur photographer, this is a good buy. The muslins are fine for 1 to 2 people close-ups. For 3 or more people, you'll need a much wider one. Quality of stand is decent - not plasticky. I had to steam iron the muslins to remove the wrinkles. I would recommend this to other amateur photographers who do not want to spend a lot of money.
on July 4, 2015
Being able to use the screens is good. Being able to use the stand and use different backgrounds makes this purchase doubly good!
on October 14, 2015
I would not recommend this for the price. Stands are decent. Nice case. But the cloth is very thin, see through, and extremely difficult to remove the wrinkles out of package with an iron, at home.
on January 26, 2015
The white and green backgrounds are simply bed cotton bed sheets. They need to be pressed before use, not easy on something that size and every time you fold it up it gets wrinkled again. Not a fan of the sheets although the frame is quite good.
on July 31, 2015
This was great, I purchased a wall mount and this thing holds up well.
on July 2, 2016
3 years with these stil like new its very good material !!!
on June 28, 2015
I use nthisn product every day. It came with to screens and I gotta tell you. Set up was easy and I love the carring case
on March 13, 2014
The muslin green screen and the stand are of high quality. The stand is made of adjustable metal tubing and is sturdy. I recommend it for someone who needs needs a portable background.