Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 150-$200|Change
Price:$36.98+ Free shipping

Showing 11-20 of 3,149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,908 reviews
on May 25, 2017
This was offered as an option when I purchased a Certified Refurbished Tablet here on Amazon. Thank goodness I chatted with an agent on Square Trade's website (when I tried to register my tablet) because although the plan was offered with a Certified Refurbished tablet here on Amazon (as a click-able box when I ordered the tablet) and although Square Trades website currently says different, and although they took my money with the sale, they will NOT cover Certified Refurbished Tablets according to the agent I chatted with!

What gets me the most mad is that they don't require you to register your item! If I hadn't decided to go to their website and try to register it and end up chatting with an agent, then they would have just been happy to keep my money. This info makes the one star reviews a little more relevant in my mind.

Oh and my first review was rejected by Amazon but I'm not sure why. It had Too Much Info for sure: lengthy details and 6 photos of screen shots of the supposedly outdated information that (oops) somehow is still on SquareTrade's website and screen shots of my chat with their agent telling me that they don't cover Certified Refurbished etc. So this is my toned down review. I am only spending this time because I rely so heavily on other's reviews that I must let you know (Dear Amazon friends) not to buy this for Certified Refurbished - even if it's offered. Should you buy it, then make sure you register your item and make sure it's covered.
on October 28, 2016
I normally refuse to buy extended warranties for anything because I have been stung by them in the past, but I'm really glad I got this protection plan with the refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 that I purchased at the same time. A little less than 1 year in and I started having some serious issues with the tablet. It was frequently freezing up and running very hot while draining the battery. SquareTrade replaced the mainboard and I got the tablet back in about 1 week. The whole process was painless and didn't cost me a penny other than driving to the FedEx box to drop off the package. The tablet has been performing like new again ever since I got it back. Kudos to SquareTrade for excellent customer service and value! I wouldn't hesitate to but SquareTrade again in the future.
on January 1, 2017
I've purchased three plans from Square Trade: two tablet plans and one plan for my vacuum cleaner. So far, I haven't had any problems with Square Trade Protection Plans and I am very happy that I decided to purchase them.

**Update**
I had to file a claim for my daughter's tablet (it had a cracked screen). The entire process was quick and easy; in less then 10 minutes I had the pre-paid shipping label printed out. After I sent the tablet in to be repaired, I received status updates via email.

They received the tablet on a Wednesday and it was delivered back to me on Saturday in perfect working order. I am very impressed with how easy and fast the entire claim process was. I will definitely be adding the SquareTrade Protection Plan to all future electronic purchases.
on February 5, 2017
This is a worthless warranty. First of all, we purchased a Fusion Tablet for a Christmas present for my wife and bought this warranty in November of 2016. To date, February 8th 2017, we still as of yet to receive the warranty. What's more, the tablet would not come on after 5 days of use, so the purchase was moot as the warranty had as of yet to be issued.
Third, we requested a refund on the purchase price, and a month later, still have not even heard from Square Trade.
We DO NOT recommend this product to others and if you fail to heed this warning, you will do so at your own financial loss.
on December 2, 2015
It is more trouble than it is worth to try and warranty the tablets I bought. I purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy Tax Pro 12.2 tablets in July of 2014. When I needed to warranty the tablets in 2015 I got the runaround from the representative. I spent over an hour trying to make her realize that the 2 Square Trade agreements purchased along with the tablets did indeed cover the tablets and not some other mysterious items that I did not purchase. I went through 4 different people and spent over an hour and a half on the phone and have now been promised a phone call back within an hour.
on December 20, 2016
I brought the protection plan on 11/23/16 effective on 11/29 /16 Mimi iPad, the I pad is being returned but they
Will not give me the refund for the plan. 30 days has not expired. Just giving dollars away.
on December 8, 2014
Purchased the plan for a refurbished Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 Tablet. It was offered to me at checkout so I purchased it, when my tablet started having issues yesterday and finally would not turn on I tried to file a claim only to be told that it does not cover used or refurbished items even though it says in the very beginning of the contract the protection begins on the 31st day after your purchase or after manufacturer's warranty expires which was for only 3 months back in April of this year. Then the associate said they only cover purchases from "Ebay"? I purchased this through Amazon. The only thing they would do is cancel and refund the coverage. Why would it be offered if it would not cover used or refurbished? I had read customer reviews and read more pros than cons so I took the chance. Even though it was refurbished I took the chance as all the years I've purchased electronics I have never had any issues other than something I created on my own.

The worst thing about it all is the associate was not very! I recall reading in one customer review with a similar response, should have known then.
on March 20, 2017
The plans purchased on Amazon are ONLY for products purchased on Amazon.com. If you bought your device at another store, you cannot use this plan purchased on Amazon. I just had an online chat with Squaretrade, who gave me this information. I had just purchased the plan on Amazon, and when I went online to their site, the plan info said that the device was purchased on Amazon and I couldn't change it. After chatting with the representative, they gave me instructions on how to cancel the plan and get a full refund. I'm glad I checked.
In order to get a warranty for the brand new tablet I bought at a big retail store, BB, I must purchase the plan directly at squaretrade.com, which I know costs more. I have used Squaretrade in the past and have purchased over 6 warranties for various devices. I have made 2 claims in the past and both were smooth and easy. However, I noticed a significant increase in their warranty prices bought on their website throughout the years, so I am taking away a star.
on October 31, 2016
Terrible. Bought a 2 year warranty on an Ipad Mini. Terrible trying to get a repair request. I have pdf the purchase price and date from Amazon. But they keep refusing the request.
on October 28, 2015
I ordered seven Dragon Touch tablets for Christmas, 2013. Two are still working, one was misplaced, and four would not work properly. I contacted Square Trade who insisted I contact Dragon Touch about the three which had connection issues. Dragon Touch sent a website for downloading a "patch" which did not work. By then, the Dragon Touch warranty had expired, but Square Trade didn't want to get involved. Square Trade agreed to refund my money for the fourth since it had been damaged. I returned the tablet, followed by several phone calls, and, two years later, have still not received any support. Now, it has been two years, the claim has been closed, and my desk is cluttered with three tablets, one has disappeared at the Square Trade headquarters, and I have four cases for them collecting dust. Don't waste your money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.