Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 2-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($300-$350)
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 300-$350|Change
Price:$30.63+ Free shipping

on August 12, 2010
One thing I think is great about SquareTrade warranties is they allow you to try out brands that may not have the best reliability but have good features and price, get a warranty and if it breaks you are covered;-) I have been very pleased with SquareTrade's warranty prices and they were great the one time I did need to "cash in".
on December 28, 2014
Amazing thank you very helpful! Highly recommended!

Renee (Rivki) Silverberg
Author of Understanding Children and Families with Autism Spectrum Disorders

on August 15, 2015
So far so good with this but the test will be if they try to weasel out of paying a claim if I have to make one. I thought the price was fair if they live up to their end. There should be more info telling what is covered and what is not though.
on January 11, 2013
It is almost impossible to review at this point. All I can actually do is review the "purchase" transaction because the only way to know if these guys are good is if something goes wrong with the covered product. My only concern is the response time from Square Trade when nothing was even wrong. I bought this to cover a Canon Camera (during Christmas season.) The camera -- a physical product-- came in two days. The Square Trade Warranty notice did not show up----for weeks. I used Amazon email to contact the seller---TWICE. 'never heard anything. Finally, after over three weeks, an envelope showed up in the mail....and all I had to do was go online to enable the warranty. 'not sure why/how I did not know that nor why that was not explained to me...neither upfront at the product pitch, upon Amazon check-out, nor via immediate email from the seller. I'm going to assume this is still a stellar warranty product, and my intention is just to make people aware that their response time may be a little long and that if you simply go to SquareTrade.com, you can probably invoke your warranty without waiting for them to send you a notice in the mail. My fantasy is that SquareTrade will read this and make a few changes! An automatic, immediate email from them with instructions is all that is needed!
on July 12, 2010
Not pleased with square trade warranties. I bought one for a dvd player for my car and when it went bad the seller didn't want to fix it and square trade said sorry it was too close to the purchase date so fight it out with the seller! Neither one would fix it so I was out the money on the tv and the money on the warranty. I will never purchase another square trade warranty again. Besides, if I buy on ebay they have their own buyer protection program that is free now.
on June 14, 2011
I purchased a Fuji XP10 digital camera in May '10 thru Amazon for my Maui trip for snorkeling and kayaking. It had worked trouble free until my May 2011 trip to Maui. The camera failed while paddle boarding. I place a claim with Square Trade and got all my orginal purchase price back Plus 10% when I used an Amazon Gift card for settlement. I was able to buy the improved Fuji XP20 camera at a reduced priceFujifilm FinePix XP20 Green 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD AND a new Square Trade warranty for less than $1 out of my pocket! No Hassles, Fast Response. Square Trade is the Best way to cover your purchases!
on December 11, 2013
Bought an extended warranty for a Lumix camera. I went to use the camera, it said low battery and then died. It wouldn't turn on again. I bought another camera on Ebay because I was broke. While searching for an old order on Amazon, I found my warranty purchase! Hurray! I called SquareTrade and the rep was FANTASTIC! I explained what had happened...and I had not registered my camera...but he just had me email him a copy of the purchase and registered the camera and sent me a mailing label. Three weeks later, or maybe less, I have my camera back and it works great! WOW! So impressed! I had called Best Buy to fix the camera and they told me to toss it and buy a new one! So glad I bought the warranty and so glad it was with Square Trade! :)
on March 24, 2011
I was contacted the day after I bought the warranty by a representative from the company. They wanted to welcome me in, make sure I have visited their website to register my product, and asked if I needed any additional information. She (cust. rep.) gave me a phone number to contact if I needed additional help and was very courteous. Seems like a great company to get a warranty from. I would recommend them based on what other people are saying and my initial experience with them.
on August 27, 2014
I'm so glad I got the Square Trade extended warranty; their customer service is excellent. When my camera malfunctioned, they processed my claim over the phone quickly, and then immediately e-mailed me a free shipping label so that I could fed-ex my camera for repair. They even called me to update me on the status of my repair. They ended up replacing my camera, and I had my new camera the following week. The whole process was efficient and hassle-free, and the price of the warranty is very reasonable....I highly recommend them!
on May 13, 2013
Ultimately, the plan did what it was supposed to do; that is it refunded my money when the camera quit working properly. But there were some bugs along the way which caused it to be about a 6 week process. Twice, the system cancelled my warranty instead of processing my claim. Instead of the problem being resolved, the $14 I originally paid for the coverage was returned to my account. And each time I had to repurchase the warranty and start the claim process all over again. If not for the extended time it took to get it all done, I would have given 5 stars.