Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 800-$900|Change
Price:$75.18+ Free shipping

Showing 11-20 of 2,160 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,778 reviews
on July 24, 2017
SquareTrade has fixed and/or replaced every camera I have broke in the last 6 years with no fuss and no hassle. I take my cameras fishing and backpacking and they never last more than 2 years without an issue. SquareTrade has always been worth the money, and they deliver exceptional customer service. As long as they keep up the good prices and good work, I will be purchasing their plans. A great company.
on January 4, 2017
hello,
warranties are like life insurance. it is nice to have but you hope you never have to use it. this is the extra protection for a product that was a gift. it made the recipient very happy to have it along with the new camera. we have purchased many square trade warranties and so far, never had to use any of them. it is a great product to have for your electronics.
on February 25, 2016
My wife bought a 2-year plan when she bought me a FujiFilm F770EXR camera. One day recently, while hiking I fell down and damaged the camera. I contacted SquareTrade and the immediately sent me a shipping label. I sent the camera in and it came back to me in perfect working condition - even looked like they had cleaned it up so it looked almost brand new. It did not cost me a penny. The camera cost $175 and the 2-year protection plan cost $20. What more can I say?
on May 30, 2013
I bought a Canon S95 camera, and knowing that I was going to be taking it into the outdoors a good deal, I splurged, hesitantly, on the SquareTrade 2-year camera protection plan (since Canon and other manufacturers' warranty only cover defects, not accidents). A year and a couple of months later, I tripped on the trail and fell, splitting open my Camelbak, and drenching the camera inside my pack. Sadly, I packed up the camera and sent it in as instructed by the policy. I was sure that there would be some fine print that would disqualify the camera from coverage...but instead, they paid for the shipping, sent a number of emails keeping me up-to-date on each step of their warranty process, and in the end, since the camera was damaged beyond repair, they promptly issued a PayPal payment for the full cost of the camera. I was surprised and pleased, and will certainly trust them for further electronics coverage!
on August 7, 2014
We had bad lucks with cameras so when we bought a camera on Amazon we sprang for the extra ~$20 for the SquareTrade 3 yr warranty.

32 months into our 36 months warranty period the camera stopped working.

I contacted SquareTrade on Monday. I printed a prepaid sticker they provided, boxed up the camera and dropped it off at FedEx on Tuesday morning. The full purchase price for the camera was delivered to my PayPal account on Wednesday. They also have options for an Amazon gift card or mail you a check. PayPal was the most convenient option for us.

I was very impressed with how quickly they took care of us and how easy it was to complete the process. I will certainly be purchasing the SquareTrade warranty on our next camera. I highly recommend them for their awesome customer service and value of the service.
on November 13, 2013
I've purchased several Square Trade extended warranties for electronics purchased from Amazon but fortunately never needed to make a claim. Then within a couple of weeks I had issues with my three year old Kindle and a 1 1/2 year old Sony RX100 camera. As luck would have it, the Kindle plan was within a week or two of expiring. I filed my claims on line. For the Kindle I was asked to call a special 800 number. I spoke with a courteous, helpful, easy to understand agent and had a replacement Kindle in my hands with in 3 days. WOW!. I was also given a number to call about the camera. Another courteous, helpful, easy to understand agent asked a few questions and emailed me a prepaid FedEx label to use for sending the camera to a repair facility. Imagine my surprise when two days after sending the camera a knowledgeable repair technician called me to better understand the malfunction. He duplicated the problem while I was on the phone. Three days later I got an email with the tracking number for the repaired camera. It arrived today - good as new. These were the best customer service experiences I have ever had and I've been around the block more than a few times. I will always buy Square Trade plans in the future. In summary

When I called customer service there was no wait
The customer service agents spoke clearly and were not reading from a script
There were no I got ya's or hassles
The replacement Kindle was sent the same day I made the claim. I had 30 days to return the defective one.
Someone knowledgeable actually called me to understand the camera problem and the repair was completed within a few days
All the shipping was prepaid.

I think this was such an extraordinary experience in part because we have been conditioned to expect call centers to be understaffed with poorly qualified people. This is not the case a Square Trade.
on September 22, 2015
We purchased this warranty for a digital camera. Camera broke, sent it in to be repaired, got it back and it worked for about 30 minutes before going back to the same problem we sent it in for. I called square trade and they told me there was nothing they could do, we had already "used up" all our money allowed in the warranty for the camera and there was not enough credit to fix it again even though it was not fixed the first time.

They said they replaced a part but I'm not sure they even did that. The camera always functioned, but somehow the lens functioned backwards. It would retract when we put it in shoot mode, when I opened the little lens cover it would show a blurry view in the view screen as if the lens just wasn't focused.

They basically said 'well it doesn't matter if it's broken now, we fixed it here so whatever is happening now is because of you and not a bad repair job' It's almost like they got it working long enough for it to break once we got it back so they could point the finger at us.

There are just no words for how disappointed and frustrated we are.
on January 17, 2013
I am often skeptical of aftermarket warranties, but wanted one for my digital camera due to my propensity to take them places and do things that could cause damage. I purchased the Squaretrade 3-yr warranty hoping I wouldn't need it, but I wanted to make sure I didn't have to buy a whole new $350 camera if it fell/got dropped, etc. Well, after about a year's worth of use, my camera was dropped while on vacation. I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I PAID A BIT MORE FOR THE ACCIDENTAL PROTECTION PLAN!!! I used Squaretrade's online claim process--it was fast, easy, and before I knew it I had a 2-day UPS label from the printer (2-day--AWESOME!!). I boxed it up, sent it off, and during the whole process I got continual updates on the status of the camera claim. After it was checked over and approved for repair (took about 2 days), I got another notice less than a week later saying my camera was on its way home (2-day UPS again!!). Total down-time due to the repair process was about 2 weeks (from Hawaii!). I simply could not be happier with the warranty and the customer service provided during the process. I absolutely recommend you get the SquareTrade warranty, but make sure it is the accidental protection plan, otherwise my camera would not have been protected since I dropped it. Thanks Squaretrade--you are my electronics warranty company from now on!
on June 17, 2017
I was offered this protection plan when I purchased a refurbished Olympus E-PL5. The camera fell off a desk the other day and the screen cracked, when I submitted it to Square Trade, I was told that I did something wrong by purchasing this plan (that I didn't seek out in any way, it was offered to me as purchased the camera) and that the warranty is void.
review image
on July 7, 2011
So to start this off I just got this plan and my camera a couple weeks ago, so I haven't needed to use it yet, and hopefully I never will! haha, Since I haven't filed a claim i don't really know how great the are but I have to say, I called once before i got it because I had a question then after because i missed some info when registering the plan, and the were very nice and helpful! If you thinking about going with Best Buy...don't, go wit square trade. Best Buys plan are so expensive and there service is horrible. I have there protection plan with accidental on my Laptop.As of right now i don't have my Laptop, Best Buy does. The keyboard stopped working so they sent it out for repairs and it took two weeks! Two weeks to replace a keyboard! and the shipping took 5 days to and back to my local Best Buy! I wish I had Square Trade with their 5 day guarantee! So when i finally get it back...they broke a piece above the keyboard and one of the rubber feet were missing, and that's a big deal when the things gonna wobble every time you use it! Does that sound professional at all?! So they sent it back and said they overnight-ed it there and back and escalated it. well that was 09/28/11, well that was 9 days ago! soon to be ten! I don't know when i will get it back because they haven't told me anything and the "check your repair status" isn't being updating because it was escalated. So when I originally gave them my laptop was 06/16/11, That was 22 days ago! I haven't had my Laptop for 22 days! I hope this makes you not get Best Buys horrible plans. Go with SquareTrade. They have better customer service and better prices.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.