Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

SquareTrade 2-Year Camera Protection Plan ($200-$250)
Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 200-$250|Change
Price:$12.49+ Free shipping

on April 20, 2013
Square Trade has already worked for me once with a phone, unfortunately it went defective. Square Trade acted super fast and actually refunded me the entire cost WHILE the package was still in route to them. This is an exceptional company, thus I purchased a camera Square Trade and plan on purchasing another due to the way I was treated over the defective cell, hands down this is THE company for peace of mind on expensive electronics you may buy. I highly recommend them.
on July 16, 2013
I sure hope I never have to find out if they really will stand behind this or not. We will see.
on January 7, 2013
We use this insurance in case when we take are camera to all the grand kids events it isn't dropped or quits .Can't be with out it.
on June 26, 2013
It took some back and forth but eventually my warranty was honored. Hopefully next time will be less of a pain. Everyone makes mistakes, but when it comes to business it all depends on how those mistakes are resolved. In summary, if an issue like I experienced happens again I won't be purchasing Squaretrade protection in the future, but until then they have my business.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2011
all my electronics, i get it through squaretrade. last time i dropped my iphone broke the screen and at&t did not even cover the screen. what a bummer. isn't the screen the most vulnerable part of the phone? they charge about 30bucks less but they don't cover the phone. with squaretrade, they cover everything! they even send you the free rubbery protection cover that works. it just works better. get this!
on June 21, 2013
My digital camera died, they gave me no hassle, sent me a return label UPS 2day air, as soon as the package was track able at UPS, I had an amazon gift card in my email for the original purchase amount. I about fell over. I hate warranties and theirhassle and scams. I generally dont buy them. I couldnt believe this was was so hassle free.
on January 5, 2011
I got this warranty for my husband camera for Christmas. They were very timely with e-mailing the warranty, mailing the copy to me, and then calling to ensure that we had received the warranty and everything was ok! So far so good!

I also give them a thumbs up for not mentioning anything for what the camera was for (since my husband ended up picking up the call).
on July 2, 2013
I love the fact that I had the option of purchasing some affordable protection for this product. I also had the option to select a wide range of insurance plans. Not just for what the camera was worth. Awesome. The protection plan provides a piece of mind, and in case something happens ALL ISN'T LOST!!!
on July 19, 2016
Love Square Trade. I like their warranty plans and I would highly recommend.
on December 9, 2013
used it once and it paid for itself. little hassle and user friendly. you buy insurance for a reason! Square trade makes it easy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.