Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 300-$350|Change
Price:$16.02+ Free shipping

Showing 81-90 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 398 reviews
on June 5, 2010
I always buy some sort of warranty, especially on electronics and cameras....you never know, and at the price, you can't go wrong...never had to use it, but....Peace of Mind...
on March 6, 2012
This is the warranty on my new camera. Hope I never have to use it. I have heard that this is a good company.
on January 31, 2010
This was a great purchase for the camera i bought i had a friend who had to use it and they gave him no hasseles
on July 24, 2014
I never had to enact the protection, but the product itself seemed to be a great idea at the time and covered the electronic I purchased it for in regards to damage and/or loss. It was executed as expected and described by Amazon.
on August 25, 2010
I purchased this warranty for a camera I bought my dear Hubby last Christmas. Well, he is a coal-miner, and managed to SMASH his new camera to pieces after only 4 months of use! I came across my paperwork for this warranty, and decided to call and cancel. They had to pro-rate it, but issued my refund with NO questions asked! They said the money would be in my account in 3-5 business days! Great service, great product, so I say "Add to Cart"!! :o)
on May 25, 2010
They send warranty by e-mail and thats about as easy as it gets. Have not needed to use it yet so can't comment on ease of use yet. Thanks!
on March 15, 2010
I cannot complain about the warranty! For the money its the best deal out there. Hope i never have to use it, but i am glad i got it!
on February 14, 2010
I purchased this product along with my camera. Very good coverage for the price. I would certainly recommend to a friend.
on March 17, 2010
I haven't had to use this, but when you spend a lot of money on a camera, it's nice to know you're covered for 3 years.
on April 15, 2014
For about 1/2 the price i was able to cover and protect my Cam Corder. The registration was simple and once that is done you download your receipt and you are done. Easy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.