Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

SquareTrade 2-Year Laptop Protection Plan ($250 - 300)
Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 250-$300|Change
Price:$7.41+ Free shipping

on July 27, 2013
Best price & Customer service. For the little money it cost. I'd rather have my things protected and never have to use it, then to not have it. I see that THE GEEK SQUAD is offering waranties now~don't really know about them, and have used square trade for years. I go with what I know!
on March 18, 2013
PRIOR TO PURCHASING EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTRACT, HAD SEVERAL QUESTIONS.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...KNOWLEDGEABLE, EFFICIENT AND PROMPT...

HAD A SQUARETRADE CONTRACT ON ANOTHER LAPTOP THAT JUST EXPIRED...NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES OR PROBLEM TO CALL FOR SERVICING......I AM SURE IF NEEDED, I COULD'VE COUNTED ON SQUARETRADE 100%.

HOPING IF I EVER NEED SERVICE ON MY NEW LAPTOP, I WON'T HAVE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS...NO HASSLES/NO RUNAROUND.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SQUARETRADE BEING THERE FOR ME IF SERVICE IS EVER CALLED FOR ON MY NEW LAPTOP...QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY.

GREAT VALUE FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY.
on November 16, 2010
I recently purchased what could be considered a "low end" laptop - ACER - from Amazon.com for less than $400 (it's great). I also purchased this very reasonably priced 3-year warranty from Square Trade for $59.00. $59.00 is cheap insurance to accompany an inexpensive laptop - because if the laptop lasts me three years then I will have gotten my money's worth and the warranty keeps me protected for the lifetime of my PC. I was having a problem, it turned out to be with my virus software, but I wasn't sure so I called Square Trade. I got through immediately and had excellent tech support from them. I am very happy that I purchased this warranty. It makes sense to me to buy cheap hardware and use it for three years, with the accompanying warranty, and then buy something else in three years which is the average life of these things anyway.
on March 18, 2014
i have had to have to items replaced and each time it was hassle free. I recommend always getting protection with electronics and Square Trade is the cheapest. I have a new iPhone 5c and I will definitely be adding the coverage. I wish I'd gotten the accidental drop and spill because I've had a few things crack but I will do it the next time.
on September 7, 2013
Hoping to not have to use this but it was a good price. I wanted to make sure if one of my kids dropped it that I was not just out of luck.
on March 22, 2013
We heard a lot about Square Trade before we purchased this extended warranty plan for our computer. Now we would buy Mack if it is available for our needs. Mack plans are much easier to register and more end user repair businesses are comfortable with Mack where they are not so comfortable with Square Trade.
on September 5, 2013
I've never really trusted manufacturers warranties when it comes to electronics. They usually always make excuses not to support, refund, or fix the item in questioning, but SquareTrade offers great coverage at a great price. I'll always purchase a protection plan with them when I purchase any type of electronics from Amazon.
on February 3, 2012
When I purchased the warranty I was unsure as to how they would know what they were covering. But when I received my laptop I emailed the company and within hours got a step by step process as to how to manage the warranty and set it up based on my laptops serial number. Squaretrade is revolutionizing warranty purchasing.
on April 13, 2014
I have had square trade warranty's on other items an they have been very fair an quick to settle any problems that arise with your purchase with them. I have no question that square trade is the right way to go in getting a warranty on my purchases.
on January 31, 2014
Usually people buy a protection plan and never use it. I had problems with my computer and used the protection plan. I have a new computer being shipped.

Bottom line: It was an easy transition and the experience was well worth the money.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.