SquareTrade 2-Year Home AV Protection Plan ($125-150)
|Price:||$5.26 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation from SquareTrade.ÿ You will not be mailed a paper contract.ÿ If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
The Most Reviewed Protection Plan on Amazon
SquareTrade customers love sharing stories about how we've saved their day—and they've made us the most reviewed protection plan on Amazon.
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Get Help Anytime, 24/7
No matter when you need it, fast and friendly help is always just a click or call away.
Protection from Common Malfunctions
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labor.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
We've got you covered. You pay nothing.
We give you a prepaid shipping label to send your item to us. After we fix it, we send it back to you, FREE.
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are prorated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7 at squaretrade.com/claims.
We'll cover shipping to and from our repair center.
If we can't repair your item, we'll provide you a replacement with the same or better features.
Things to know:
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email. This is your official confirmation of purchase.
- Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- If you sell or gift your device, you can transfer your warranty at no cost.
- You may cancel your plan anytime within the first 30 days for a full refund (refunds prorated after that).
- If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- If you are eligible for and purchase this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Your protection plan is only valid for one underlying product.
Still have questions?
Just visit squaretrade.com or call 1-877-WARRANTY.
Top customer reviews
1. As stated in many other reviews, you lose a year when you buy this. That is, if you buy 2 years, they really only cover the 2nd year; if you buy 3 years, they really only cover the 2nd and 3rd years. The manufacturer's warranty always covers the first year. I was aware of it all along, but I do agree it is very deceptive and should be stated UPFRONT before anyone buys, not afterwards.
2. I noticed this when I received my confirmation email from SquareTrade: "Coverage Amount: Up to the maximum coverage price of this Protection Plan, or the purchase price of your item, whichever is lower." Okay, so since I bought the Roku Ultra Streaming Media Player for $127.00, if anything goes wrong with it after the manufacturer's warranty expires, all I can expect is $8.82 worth of coverage. THAT IS A RIPOFF! From what I can tell, this only appears on the contracts you purchase through Amazon. BUT, when I log into my SquareTrade account, it says, "Max Coverage Amt: $149.99." Very confusing. I am going to contact ST and get it clarified. If the latter is true, then I will come back and update my rating. If the former is true, one star is all I will give! I may even cancel the contract since there would not be any real value in it.
Must have had rocks in my head that day, thinking this was a smart thing to do.... Never again and I would recommend you NOT purchasing this plan.
So much for the Square Trade Promise.
TO BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
Every time you call SquareTrade, you'll talk with a real person who's empowered to make decisions.
There are no phone numbers on squaretrade.com. I'm still trying to contact someone, anyone.