Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 358 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 386 reviews
on January 5, 2017
Square Trade will not accept claims on items that are still under the manufacturers warranty. We purchased the protection plan to cover some portable DVD players which traditionally have a lot of problems. The DVD player died after 5 months. Square trade 2 year protection is useless because the DVD player is still under the manufacturers 1 year limited warranty which doesn't cover shipping or labor.
on March 7, 2014
When the Roku box that we bought this for turned out to be a lemon, we had to return it- but we were able to return it to Amazon, because it was bad from the get-go. As a result, we had to cancel our Square Trade contract, so we never really got to use it. However, I can tell you that registering your product with them is really, really easy (it's online), and they refunded our money within a day when we were forced to cancel. They seem to be really, really good people to work with- I'd recommend them, for your extended warranty needs. :)
on February 16, 2017
DO NOT BUY FROM SQUARE TRADE!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!
I MET ALL CRITERIA AND MY 1ST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE TO USE ANY TYPE OF WARRANTY, THEY CANCELLED MY PLAN AND REFUNDED MY MONEY!!.
THIS IS NOT HOW A "PROTECTION PLAN" aka. "EXTENDED WARRANTY" IS SUPPOSED TO WORK!!!
on November 30, 2014
I don't like that they don't send you a warranty in writing with instructions what to do if something goes wrong with what you have covered the email receipt does not even tell you what you put the warranty on they do not have you register the item will I. Remember I paid for a warranty ??? And how do I check if I did. I did not see any phone number's so I paid for a warranty on a Samsung Blu Ray player l like it so well I might getry another if I do. Ifor I get another and I don't. Buy another square trade policy and the one I insured quits they tell me I bought two players and only one policy so they are not going to owner the warrenty since I can't prove witch one I got a warranty. As far as I can tell they have no record of the serial number or mobel number even ??? I would not recommend this product to anyone
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2017
I have filed 3 different claims with this company and all of them have been rejected for one reason or another. READ the FINE PRINT before you buy (which is impossible because you don't get the contact until after you make the purchase). The plan only covers damage in extremely limited circumstances and everything else is not covered. Total waste of money, and will never buy a protection plan again.
on June 5, 2017
I'm only giving this a 3 because I have never used it so I can't tell you , one way or the other if it is a great buy or not I have bought more of them ,but then again never used them either so can't say, sorry guys I try to help just can't always say.
on May 26, 2014
I bought their warranty and the item was returned due to malfunctioning and they returned my balanced. so I'm happy camper
FYI: they do not give all the money back
on May 3, 2017
Haven't had to use this yet but for the small amount of money its a great way to insure your purchase.
on September 24, 2016
You can't go wrong, when you have the protection of electronics. I like the feeling of worry free way of lift.
on January 9, 2017
No idea where all these 5 star reviews came from. Seems a lot them are from people who didn't actually have to make a claim and try to get their product repaired under this so-called protection plan. All I can say is good luck because basically I'm out $5 and Squaretrade might actually honor some claims but not mine and it's just not worth the hassle.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.