Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 362 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 390 reviews
on February 16, 2017
DO NOT BUY FROM SQUARE TRADE!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!
I MET ALL CRITERIA AND MY 1ST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE TO USE ANY TYPE OF WARRANTY, THEY CANCELLED MY PLAN AND REFUNDED MY MONEY!!.
THIS IS NOT HOW A "PROTECTION PLAN" aka. "EXTENDED WARRANTY" IS SUPPOSED TO WORK!!!
on November 30, 2014
I don't like that they don't send you a warranty in writing with instructions what to do if something goes wrong with what you have covered the email receipt does not even tell you what you put the warranty on they do not have you register the item will I. Remember I paid for a warranty ??? And how do I check if I did. I did not see any phone number's so I paid for a warranty on a Samsung Blu Ray player l like it so well I might getry another if I do. Ifor I get another and I don't. Buy another square trade policy and the one I insured quits they tell me I bought two players and only one policy so they are not going to owner the warrenty since I can't prove witch one I got a warranty. As far as I can tell they have no record of the serial number or mobel number even ??? I would not recommend this product to anyone
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2017
I have filed 3 different claims with this company and all of them have been rejected for one reason or another. READ the FINE PRINT before you buy (which is impossible because you don't get the contact until after you make the purchase). The plan only covers damage in extremely limited circumstances and everything else is not covered. Total waste of money, and will never buy a protection plan again.
on June 5, 2017
I'm only giving this a 3 because I have never used it so I can't tell you , one way or the other if it is a great buy or not I have bought more of them ,but then again never used them either so can't say, sorry guys I try to help just can't always say.
on May 26, 2014
I bought their warranty and the item was returned due to malfunctioning and they returned my balanced. so I'm happy camper
FYI: they do not give all the money back
on May 3, 2017
Haven't had to use this yet but for the small amount of money its a great way to insure your purchase.
on September 17, 2017
Just bought the product, but glad to have the protection plan to go with it.
on September 24, 2016
You can't go wrong, when you have the protection of electronics. I like the feeling of worry free way of lift.
on January 9, 2017
No idea where all these 5 star reviews came from. Seems a lot them are from people who didn't actually have to make a claim and try to get their product repaired under this so-called protection plan. All I can say is good luck because basically I'm out $5 and Squaretrade might actually honor some claims but not mine and it's just not worth the hassle.
on September 1, 2017
Just felt it wasn't necessary, as product should stand on it own.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.