Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 2-Year Home Security Protection Plan ($250-$300)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 250-$300|Change
Price:$29.94+ Free shipping

on August 14, 2016
I bought this for my home security system. The dvr broke down after one and half year. Called square trade and in one phone call processes my claim. I shipped them the dvr and they issued a check for original purchase price. Would always buy through them
on June 25, 2014
I am very impressed with Square Trade.....the cost of insuring my phone is 1/2 of what I pay at Verizon. From now on I will only use Square Trade. The website is an excellent tool for keeping track of my protection plans.
on November 2, 2014
I'm not sure how this plan works. After purchasing it I have yet to receive any information, paperwork, email, or anything else. I have no idea if my camera fails who to contact.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 23, 2014
We bought this for my 5 year old's tablet because... well .... she is five. She broke it as expected. Square Trade paid up that was that. No qualms here.
on August 10, 2014
I had this protection plan on one of phone/and when I need the help never could get it ,the excuse was that I was not register
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2014
Protects my security system in case unwanted guests. It is better to be than sorry nowadays.
on July 13, 2015
Received exactly as advertised. Works great!
on November 3, 2014
Its ok,, I haven't needed to you it yet
on February 4, 2015
so far very happy thanks
on October 6, 2014