Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on March 10, 2017
Bought this with a purchase of a violin and all I am getting is a bunch of running around
on February 16, 2017
Have not had to use yet but I know they are really good at what you are paying them for.
on April 23, 2016
Had to use my Square-Trade Warrant for my PC Headphone Set and the Square-Trade people were true to their word and took care of everything...!!
on December 25, 2013
Disappointing. When I went to register online, was told it was already registered to someone else. I did get a refund of the fee, however. Thank you for that.
on August 29, 2013
when ever I buy a product if required I get square trade to enhance the usual one year protection limit. I have not had to use it due to the great products I get when I shop. However it is good to know it is there protecting my investment.
on December 9, 2016
Grandson may need it thank you
on December 31, 2016
perfect for my purchase
on November 23, 2016
Love it
on November 20, 2013
Insurance against damage, loss, theft, etc. is a good thing and has saved many people lots of money and heartache, however, the fact that it's not included in the purchase of the product means a 4-star rating.
on September 15, 2013
Bought this to cover my Grandson's Blue Microphone. Covers everything and for any damage caused for any reason. Rare to find such a policy.....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question