SquareTrade 2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Plan ($50-75)
|Price:||$3.33 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
The Most Reviewed Protection Plan on Amazon
SquareTrade customers love sharing stories about how we've saved their day—and they've made us the most reviewed protection plan on Amazon.
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Get Help Anytime, 24/7
No matter when you need it, fast and friendly help is always just a click or call away.
Protection from Common Malfunctions
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labor.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
We've got you covered. You pay nothing.
We give you a prepaid shipping label to send your item to us. After we fix it, we send it back to you, FREE.
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are prorated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7 at squaretrade.com/claims.
We'll cover shipping to and from our repair center.
If we can't repair your item, we'll provide you a replacement with the same or better features.
Things to know:
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email. This is your official confirmation of purchase.
- Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- If you sell or gift your device, you can transfer your warranty at no cost.
- You may cancel your plan anytime within the first 30 days for a full refund (refunds prorated after that).
- If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- If you are eligible for and purchase this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Your protection plan is only valid for one underlying product.
Still have questions?
Just visit squaretrade.com or call 1-877-WARRANTY.
Top Customer Reviews
Well less than 30 days later the items stopped working... good thing I have that warranty... NOT
They denied my claim in less than 15 seconds... If warranty doesn't cover this basic damage then what is the point. Don't even sell it at that point. I will be contacting the seller as well but the whole point of selling me insurance is to ensure that I won't be left with nothing if the item breaks.
Thanks for nothing... I don't recommend getting insurance because they will just find any way to deny you.
The funny part is that they claim they are above other warranty companies but in the end they are all the same...
Don't bother... this is an industry that makes their money from people forgetting they paid for warranty and never using and denying claims. This is their business model and I am upset that I gave them additional revenue to support this terrible business.
I purchased this protection plan for the Baofeng VF-F9 v2+ radio that I purchased at the same time. Email confirmation of purchase indicated a different product being covered. After numerous attempts to get the corrected confirmation of coverage, and contacting Amazon about the issue, Square Trade still didn't get it right!!!!! Protection plan cancelled, and refunded. I won't purchase again!
Why ?? Because sooner or later something might go wrong with it. I believe this: "It's better to have it and not need it than NEED it and NOT HAVE IT !" Especially when it comes to electronic items. The new MP3/MP4 players have a lot more features on them these days as opposed to 5 years ago and that just means that there's more things can go wrong with them. So do yourself a favor....get some "Protection" for when your original Warranty runs out. The cost is SO CHEAP and the BENEFITS are SO GREAT ! You'll thank yourself when something does go wrong with it. ( Hopefully nothing will happen but you never can be 100% sure !)
I have many plans with them now. It's just a smart investment!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My product stopped working because of a battery leakage and wouldn't even cover it!!! It doesn't even cover water or any thing. Make sure you look very close to which plan you get.Published 1 month ago by Matt
Not sure which equipment I bought this for now. It needs to identify the specific item it is for.Published 1 month ago by Jack
was added by mistake, I went to confirm order and this popped up to add which I accidentally hit it and had to refund the purchase.Published 3 months ago by crystal smith
Great plan. We carry this on all our electronics that is available on.Published 4 months ago by lucy