Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on March 27, 2014
I needed a stand alone warranty to go with a Nixon watch purchase I made from Amazon Warehouse Deals. The warranty I purchased form Square Trade comes with a 2-year no-qualms agreement that exceeded my expectations by all accounts (even includes shipping) and at a very fair and reasonable cost too! The paper work did not get to me as soon as I thought it would (with-in their posted time frame) so with a couple of emails they took care of all my concerns and issues. I must admit, if the warranty is ever needed I sure hope it is handled the same way that they have worker with me up to this point. I would like to add that the more business I do with the Amazon the more impressed I am with them and their partners that work to provide an unmatched level of service. This causes the degree of my confidence in doing business on line to become stronger too!
on January 4, 2014
Amazon recommended I purchase this with my watch purchase. When I called shortly after receiving the watch because it did not work, I was told they do not cover watches. To be fair, they immediately said they would refund me, but be aware of that if you are considering purchasing this warranty.
on May 20, 2014
Extremely pleased with the warranty and have enjoyed very much. Thanks, Amazon for coming through on another great item! Gorgeous!
on March 13, 2014
i haven't had to use the protection yet but I'm sure it will work fine, the watch is great thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.