Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on June 9, 2016
thanks
on March 1, 2014
I am happy that this is available for the Stuhrling watch that I had purchased for a friend! You can't beat the price and most of all, you cannot describe the comfort of knowing that a fine piece of workmanship is to a degree, insured! That feeling is, in a word: Priceless!
on March 24, 2015
Don't purchase this warranty!! They have apparently gone out of business. I have been trying to reach them for a warranty repair and they have not responded to any of my emails and their phone number is no longer in service!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2013
I am currently deployed to Afghanistan right now and I can not set up my protection plan because I am not using US internet. I don't think this is right. Just because I don't have US internet, I cant set up my protection plan.
on December 26, 2013
Very user friendly site. Keeps track of all your info needed for a claim. Haven't had to use it yet but I'm sure if I do it will be no issue at all!
on February 27, 2014
always a great peace of mind for electronics. They are courteous and very fast to resolve issues on a product.
on May 8, 2015
program stood behind issue I had with watch
on August 5, 2013
This is a great add on to my watch i bought, haven't really had the chance to use the plan yet but i have it and it was a cheep price and its there in case something does happen!
Hopefully I will never have to use it, but I have it just in case. It looks good on paper and I have not had a bad experience with them, Amazon or Stuhrling.
on February 27, 2014
Have not used it yet, hopefully not. The watch which I bought it for was given as a gift and the recipient is very happy with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.