Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on January 15, 2014
i expect thet my watch doesn't brake sooner but if that happen luckily i have SquareTrade Protection Plan :) :)
on September 17, 2016
When my 1 year old computer (on a 2 year st warranty) failed computer failed, so did square trade (lower case)
VINE VOICEon January 10, 2014
Not much of a review, more of a positive statement. I am unable to rate this unless the need arises for me to do so, which I hope it never does. But I like that Amazon has a protection plan option for purchase for items I would normally by a protection plan for at store.
on June 16, 2015
A+++
on September 14, 2013
My husband is very happy with the watch. He did go to the jewelry store and had two links taken out of the watch band. The sales people told him that his watch was a nice quality piece!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.