Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on November 2, 2013
I just received confirmation of my puchase of a 3 year GPS accident protection plan. Per instructions, I tried to set up my account. After receiving an error message twice, I had to call a number provided in the error message. I was assured there was just a "glitch" in the program and that I would receive another email about setting up my account. One has to wonder how long this company has been in existence if a person cannot set up an account--which must be done before issuing a claim!!
Also, the buyer must keep the receipt of the purchase of their GPS system for 3 years in order to be able to file a claim!! Why not set up a file of records of purchases with the companies for whom they provide this protection?
I can't imagine how filing a claim will go if I ever need to do that:(
on September 2, 2017
I had this plan on a GPS which "died" about 10 days before the warranty expired! The company sent me a shipping label, and repaired and returned the GPS to me in less than two weeks and it works perfectly again. A lucky break for us as products typically quit a week AFTER the warranty expires.
on January 7, 2015
Recently I had to use this warranty. Our GPS stopped charging for no reason and we were just beyond the year for the manufacturer warranty. I called the number, and they asked me a few questions, and then I just had to upload a picture of the receipt, which wasn't a problem since I'd purchased the GPS from Amazon. It turns out in the future I can just upload the receipt when I first purchase the GPS. In my case, instead of replacing my GPS they just paid me back exactly what I had originally paid to purchase the GPS. They emailed me a prepaid return label, so I could send them the broken GPS. I printed out the label, and just sent them the unit alone, and they promptly sent back a check. It was really easy to work with them.
on March 21, 2017
Bought it, havent needed it yet
on April 2, 2013
I bought this plan for a GPS watch I bought my wife. Unfortunately the watch was dropped and the crystal shattered. Square Trade handled the claim in a very fast and friendly manner. I bought her another GPS watch and a Square Trade protection plan to go with it.
on January 31, 2014
I purchased this warranty along with my Garmin GPS runners watch. Had an issue with the watch. I called Square Trade. They told me there was a problem with the software used to print return labels and they would call me back within 24 hours to get more information. It's been a week and I have yet to hear from them. Would have rated it zero stars but I couldn't. Amazon should remove them from their website.
on July 28, 2017
Good deal
on May 23, 2014
This seemed like a pretty good deal since I have already had problems with the GPS I replaced. One of those thoings that I hope I never need. Bought one of the original Kindle's and at nearly the end of the plan it quit working. Called Square Trade and they sent me a new one to replace it. Wish everybody did business like these folks.
on April 23, 2017
on August 18, 2014
Square Trade has excellent insurance policies for a minimal amount. Definitely puts your mind at ease. Used once for another product and was very satisfied with the service.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.