Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($200-250)
Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $200-$250|Change
Price:$39.31+ Free shipping

on September 5, 2017
Didn't need to use it, and now it's past the three years, and the device we purchased it for sits in a junk drawer. So...it ain't bad, and it ain't good, but it made us feel better about buying the device, knowing there would be insurance if needed.
on June 23, 2010
I'm glad to report that customer service is back in a limited way, thanks to SquareTrade. Recently I submitted a claim for accidental damage to my Ipod Touch. It was my first time so I wasn't sure how to proceed. Fortunately, the SquareTrade website clearly explained the procedure. After submitting my claim using the website, I received prompt confirmation of my claim, followed by status reports of the review process. later on I received an e-mail requesting that I return the damaged product, plus a link for me to print the UPS label needed to return my Ipod at no cost to me. Some days after that I received confirmation that my Ipod had been received by SquareTrade and a few more days after that I received my full reimbursement for the damaged product.

In today's predatory business environment where "buyer beware" is no longer a buzzword but a mandatory caveat, SquareTrade has proven to me to be deserving of my trust when it comes to insurance protection and fiorst class customer service when its services are needed. Pretty soon I plan to buy a replacement Ipod and I will definitely make sure to purchase insurance protection from SquareTrade. Make sure to do your homework here too, since there are several types of insurance coverage, plus optional coverage for accidental damage.
on January 16, 2015
Unsure Why this would need to be purchased as when you get this accident protection and attempt to use it you are taken through a complicated process of contacting the amazon co, then contacting square trade co then back to amazon. just too much work, would rather repurchase the product and take my chances, too complicated.
2 helpful votes
on April 21, 2015
Always great to have these protection plans, Have broken a screen once on an Ipod and this plan paid for itself then
on November 25, 2014
Bought to protect an iphone that stopped working and was replaced easily in two days! Great way to insure electronics (even when buying used from ebay!)
on August 7, 2010
I got the 3yr. MP3 warranty plus accident protection on my new iPod Nano because I seem to have the worst luck ever! True to form, my iPod was stolen exactly one month and a day after I bought it. SquareTrade's policy is that they will refund you the full amount within a month. I called expecting to get a prorated amount due to the fact that it was a day over their full refund policy. I not only got the full refund, but I got the check very quickly and it was a very smooth, quick phone call to take care of it all! I just purchased a replacement iPod and I got a new 3yr. MP3 warranty plus accident protection from SquareTrade to go along with it! Thank you SquareTrade for making my already devistating issue so painless!! I told you I would come back when I replaced my stolen item and I would recommend you to everyone!!!!!!! A+++++++++
on March 22, 2017
The cheapest insurance around. A good buy.
on January 4, 2012
Over all a great experience. Warranties are inexpensive its really easy to file a claim. I bought my 7 year old son an MP3 player and purchased the drop/spills warranty for pretty cheap. Claim process took all of 5 minutes online. Received an email the next day that it was processed and received a shipping label the same day. The options to get a check or amazon gift card was a nice touch. Went with the gift card and purchased a new MP3 player the same day. Great experience! Would and have suggested using Square Trade to any one looking for a painless warranty company.
on January 8, 2015
I returned 1 & bought another & cannot get any information out of this company for the new protection plan I feel ripped off
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 11, 2016
Can't really say if it is a good warranty because I haven't had any issue so far with my player. But, for the piece of mind if it does occur I'm hoping SquareTrade will honor it, so, right now I'll give it a five.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.