Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan (Below $50)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $1-$50|Change
Price:$11.95+ Free shipping

on November 24, 2010
My daughter's Ipod Touch was only a few months old and the light went out. I started the warranty and immediately was helped and then sent a UPS label to send it out. They looked it over and told me that a check would be issued for the full amount of purchase. Thank you Square Trade you saved the day!!
on September 21, 2010
My MP3 player was destroyed in an automobile accident, a fact that I fully disclosed to them. I could not believe that they would cover damages from an accident but I got full reimbursement for my original purchase price, in cash, within a week. I highly recommend the Square Trade Warranty service.
on January 21, 2011
I had bought this warranty for an Ipod touch I had bought off of Ebay. When my Ipod broke, all I had to do was send them the Ipod(they paid for shipping to them) and about a week later, I received a refund check for my full purchase price of the Ipod. I will always use them for all my warranties.
on September 14, 2010
I have several Square Trade warranties and this is the first time that I have ever made a claim. It couldn't have been easier. The representative asked a few questions and then provided me to a link for shipping label. Within a week they provided me with payment on Paypal. It was great!
on February 11, 2011
This was a great investment. The iPod starting having problems almost 3 years after buying. I contacted Square Trade and after a few diagnostics they determined I was eligible for a full refund of the purchase price. Money was sent to my Paypal account in a matter of days. Very satisfied!
on September 30, 2010
I purchased square trade for my sons itouch because I know how careless he is. When it got damaged, I sent it in and they gave me his money back. All of it!! What is there to complain about??? I will use square trade whenever it is offered. I suggest you do to.

Thank You Square Trade!
on September 11, 2010
I have used Square Trade on all of my electronics purchases for the past few years. When I need to use any of the warranties they make it easy and fast! I know for a fact that even the manufacturers aren't THIS efficient! I highly recommend them for any of your warranty needs!
on May 27, 2010
Squaretrade is a great warranty company. Their communication is superb at every level of the warranty process. They checked out my IPOD classic within 5 days and sent me a refund for the cost of the product. Excellent transaction and would purchase a warranty from them anytime.
on June 24, 2010
For some purchases the Squaretrade warranty makes sense and I'm glad I bought one for my son's iPod Touch with accidental damage protection. When it fell from a roller coaster, they covered the replacement cost quickly and painlessly. They are great people to work with!
on July 26, 2010
Unfortunately, because of nerve damage in my hands, I have a tendency to drop things that I can't feel very well. Hopefully, I won't have to put the warranty to the test. But, it's good to know it will be there if I need it. In my case, I feel it's money well spent.