Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on February 11, 2013
The Square Trade Protection Plan is a VALUABLE
purchase. Three years ago I purchased a Toshiba 18"
Laptop and bought the warranty. My laptop has
had 4 separate problems that needed service over
the 3 years of owning the computer. The LAST
time it needed repair...it was DEAD, could not
be fixed. EVERY time I had a repair, they sent out
a free shipping box, with postage paid return, and
even tape and label to send it back..... service
was timely. They are sending a check for the
PURCHASE price of my laptop, also sent my hard drive
to retrieve my data off it... I just ordered
a NEW computer here on Amazon..AND the Square Trade
Warrantee. Small Price for Big Protection
on February 16, 2013
My rating on Square trade is based on previous experience with others equipment. Two laptops have been service in the past; one was repaired satisfactorily and is still working fine. The other due to liquid spill could not be repaired, but I received the check from Square Trade fast and without problems. Also my GPS needed service and now is working better than new. I believe they are great and their prices the best.
on April 8, 2013
Although I really haven't had to use this protection plan....just know that our computer is covered, brings peace of mind. I checked into others and thought this was the best deal available. I don't expect to have any problems with our new pc, but then you just never know...and so far it's been great!
on May 1, 2013
The price is right for a 3 year protection plan and all the reviews I read about this company were positive. They get your paperwork to you fast and that is a good sign, but I admit I hope I never need to use it.
on January 1, 2013
While I am glad I have it I cannot honestly rate it as I have not needed it thankfully. Though their reaching out via e-mail explaining the plan and a little about them was a comfort.
on September 15, 2012
The warranty was easy to purchase and register. I have not had to use it so I can't rate that part. It is the easiest warranty I have ever purchased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.