Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on February 26, 2014
I"ve done business with square trade for years. I haven't had any major problems when I filed claims in the pass , but I'm having problems understanding the demand to register a receipt in order to file a claim ,when buying the protection coverage through the same company that square trade is requesting the receipt. The purchasing information should be available readily without me having to upload or produce it. Seem an unnecessary inconvenience to me .
on August 8, 2017
I had to return my item, so I requested a refund and never received a response from Square Trade, but then I read their 'return policy' and found out just how simple and easy the process is. I didn't even need to talk to anyone, just clicked a couple of buttons and refund is on it's way. THE Return Process has been copy & pasted below if others find it useful. P.S. I have also filed claims through Square Trade on several other/different type of electronics and they have been amazing every step of the way, every time. definitely recommend. never had a bad experience.

*Please Note* Your warranty contract will be emailed to you - not mailed, please check your SPAM folder.
You will not get a paper contract unless you request one. To get a paper copy, please call us at 877-WARRANTY, available 24/7.

Transfer or cancel at any time. No excuses necessary. If you do not need your warranty any more, feel free to cancel or transfer. If you cancel, we will even give you your money back, pro-rated for the time you have not used.

Transfers:  It is always free to transfer your warranty.

Cancellations:  You get a full refund if you cancel in the first 30 days.   After that, you will get a pro-rated refund for the time and service you have not used. There is no cancellation fee.

Process:  You do not even need to talk to anyone.  Just go to SquareTrade and click on My Plans.  Login, choose Cancel or Transfer for your Care Plan, and you are all set.

Cancellation refunds take about 5 business days to process and will be sent to the credit card you used on Amazon.
on October 2, 2016
Heaven forbid you have a mfr warranty still effective. My product would be out the mfr warranty in 5 days and was asked to call Sony directly. Sony gave me the rigamaroll that it was an older product and placed me on hold indefinitely when I told them it was purchased 10/7/15. Square D told me to call them back if any issues arose. Well I did and the next gentlemen said that there was nothing he could do and could not handle our claim. Why did I purchase the warranty then?
on March 26, 2017
This appears to be a scam. They did not cover the most basic repairs to a pair of Beats By Dre headphones. They do this by saying that they only cover repairs if the headphones have no sound but not if the sliding portion of the headphone breaks. I got into a 5 minute argument with them about whether this portion of the headphone was "mechanical" and thus covered by the protection plan. I would strongly discourage anyone from purchasing a square trade protection plan. And Amazon should stop having these plans pop up when you are making a purchase. That makes it seem like they have some value and that Amazon is supporting their purchase.
on July 15, 2017
This is without doubt the worst protection plan I have ever bought. I sent my Denon receiver in four times for the same issue and each time it was returned in the same condition. The first two times they said they said they repaired it. The other times they said there was nothing wrong with it. I finally got tired of packing it up and shipping it back and just gave up trying. I will never purchase their service again.
on May 31, 2017
All Square Trade Protection Plans are good buys. I wouldn't buy new electronics of any kind without putting a Square Trade Warranty on it for the first 3 Years.
on September 11, 2017
Waist of money. Bought the warranty for some Beats I purchase for my child. The Beats stopped working and my claim was denied. I will never purchased this protection again for any product. Paid $20 extra FOR NOTHING!!!!
on January 25, 2017
I have purchased 2 different protection plans for different products as part of my Christmas shopping. It may be me, but the emails that I receive for the protection plans after purchasing the products, do not clearly identify what product the plan covers. It is even more confusing after I file them in my email folder marked "Protection Plans". I remember that I brought the plan, but I can't easily identify what plan goes with which product.
on May 11, 2017
What's the point of getting a protection plan if you don't honor it? I've emailed square trade twice about defective solo3's I purchased with no response. Waste of money.
on September 24, 2015
I received no email or paperwork in the mail. I contacted them and was basically told "Don't worry, you're covered". I expected a more professional manner.