Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on April 24, 2017
Good luck getting any backup if you buy this. Now that the product ($200 ear buds) has failed I have to wait "at least three days" for them to confirm that I bought the plan through Amazon. They sure took my money fast, though, I wrote endlessly beginning in Dec 2016 asking for details so I could register the product on Sq Trade but they never responded (through Amazon links) If you want a protection plan, get it directly from Square Trade so you can be sure it is there when you need to file a claim.
on February 19, 2014
I am hoping it will be there when/if I need it. Never received a copy of it so I have no idea.
on February 8, 2015
Awesome! Purchased square trade plan to cover my Fiio X3 music player February 2014, Mp3 player was dropped and screen became unreadable. Player still played and sounded great, but couldn't control it without the use of Ford sync in my truck. Went on line to square trade and filed a claim. They called me within one minute of pushing submit, and have decided to reimburse me my purchase price. I will be replacing my music player with the exact same model and will differently be protecting it with a square trade protection plan. I recommend this product to everyone.
on July 21, 2017
This is an applicator for exact lip line. This is not a colored lipstick applicator. I really like it, much better than the one I purchased at Ulta. there is a firmness to the brush that lets you control the line. The Ultra was too soft to do that. I like to have one at home and another for my purse.
on November 3, 2015
I tried and tried to write a detailed review of why I had a great experience with SquareTrade. Amazon, however, just kept refusing to post it without any specific details to why. I changed it three different times. Two minutes later I would get an email saying they could not post it with a link to their "Rules" that I wasn't violating. I called and spoke to Enzo at Amazon and he absolutely had no idea what I wanted.
ALL I WANT TO DO IS PAY FORWARD THE GREAT SERVICE FROM SQUARETRADE to let people know it is the real deal. After ten minutes of him punching his keyboard and not listening to me I interrupted him to let him know he didn't seem to understand what I was asking. I just wanted to know what I had to change so they would post my glowing review. I wound up telling him Thank You, but you are of no help. I told him I would just post a generic 5star review instead and he told me to have a nice day.
ST treated me well. Their service was fast and easy. I will use this ESP whenever it is available.
on February 5, 2015
Unless a problem is due to a failure, this policy is null and void. Most electronics will fail due to a defect in the first 6 months. Many failures are attributed to lighting and will not be covered. I am cancelling my policy for that reason. If they don't want to pay its not worth the effort to argue. Good price, poor value. I cancelled after reading details. I did not have the opportunity to exercise coverage.

Since I posted I called to cancel and had no problems. Will give kudos for that!
on June 11, 2017
I buy these things that I can never remember what I bottom for , maybe one day I'll figure it out but I'm not sure at the moment and by then I'm sure the warranty would be no good for trade and if I had a problem on whatever reason I bought this for .
on September 13, 2017
Unfortunately it's not worth the effort of buying. I purchased Square Trade to cover all my electronic purchases and now I come to claim I'm told the damage wasn't covered. I have 8 Square Trade policies for amazon purchases and clearly they are not worth the paper they are written on. they don't cover me for any of the damages. Plus, if I press on "terms and conditions" all that comes up is "oops, 404 file not found". Will be looking to get 8 policy refunds.
on July 3, 2017
The WORST waste of money ever! This warranty covers nothing, there was a hardware problem on my beats and without even talking to a real person the computer told me to F-off and now I have broken headphones and I'm out $30 for the no good warranty. I would give this 0 stars but amazon dosen't allow that. I have NEVER been more mad at a company before, this is a ridiculous scam!
on March 21, 2017
Took too long to receive and register.