Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $1-$50|Change
Price:$7.09+ Free shipping

Showing 11-20 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 237 reviews
on June 12, 2012
I purchased a three year warranty from Square Trade through Amazon on my Apple Ipod Touch because I had heard how sensitive the Ipods were to being dropped or damaged. I was not informed that the warranty I was purchasing did not cover accidents with the product. I did not expect to have a problem with the functioning of the product and therefore did not purchase the warranty for that purpose. I am dissatisfied because more information as to the type warranties available and what each warranty covers and does not cover should have been provided to me prior to my purchase.
Della M. Gardner
on October 22, 2013
I don't have a printer or anything or a scanner, but they helped me with customer service to get them all the info necesarry to register my product. So I'm all set now if I have a problem with my mp3 which I'm very careful with, yeah I can get a new one but who wants to redo seven hundred songs worth of loading. Plus my Ariaz is nice with amazing sound with a set of jvc flats. Happy with customer service and they make it sound ez if I have a problem so for now they get four stars. I would give them five but haven't had to use them yet so don't want to jump the gun.
on December 6, 2011
I had one warranty claim on Sony Walkman MP3 Player and dealing with Square Trade was the easiest and most pleasant experience. Talk about no hassles! I had my claim processed ans cash in my hand in less than two hours via electronic transfer (Paypal option). I have purchased many reasonably priced warranties with this company and so far I am more than happy with Square Trade. Some people that are complaining apparently did not take time to review the policiies which are clearly stated - items must be purchased new. Also, when I got my email, I was advised to upload the receipt which I did. Come claim time, no worries. Definitely reccommend to others.
on February 17, 2014
I bought two iPod touch for my children. I would NEVER buy a 5 and 8 year old expensive mp3 players with GLASS screens without coverage-- so I bought this policy. Turns out, it doesn't tell you that it doesn't cover accidental anything-- in fact one of the questions asked tells you it DOES cover cracked screens. Now it's too late to buy coverage, so I'm s*** out of luck with my son's cracked screen (which was actually my fault, not his!)
on August 3, 2013
I am a klutz. I am hard on electronics. I drop things all the freaking time. I bought my wife a tablet and then dropped it 1 month later and shattered its screen. I made the WISE decision to purchase a square trade protection plan. The way to submit a claim is a little clunky but I don't care. No fuss, no hassle: my wife's tablet was replaced. Worth every freaking dime I paid for the plan! I now ALWAYS buy a protection plan from square trade whenever I purchase electronics.
on November 8, 2010
Normally I never go for the extended warranties on products. I don't see the value in them and they provide little support or help when the product actually fails. SQUARE TRADE is completely different, the price of the warranty is a steal compared to that of Apple and Apple doesn't even insure they will fix your iPod if it breaks.

Square Trade has provided me with replacements for two products in record time and without any questions. They provide a great service for all our electronic's concerns and really should be considered with the purchase of any electronic, especially those iPods!
on June 15, 2010
This is one product I hope I never need to use. I purchased the warranty as insurance, and since I have not needed to make a claim, I cannot report on the user-friendliness of the seller. I can report, however, that I received a phone call from them not long after I made the purchase, to be sure that I had received all the necessary paperwork in the mail. That struck me as good customer service. I will be happy to report on a real claim experience, should that ever occur. Otherwise, my satisfaction is totally prospective.
on August 28, 2013
Nothing like buying a warranty to find out that they don't actually cover the product or damage. This was a complete waste of money.
Do not buy from Square Trade thinking that they'll actually do something in the case of a problem with your item - you may as well wave a magic wand for all the good that the warranty is going to do. In fact, don't buy from them at all, find a reputable company.
on September 2, 2011
Since my product has not failed in any way, I can't speak to the responsiveness of the warranty in that instance, but the initial contact and communication, has been excellent. And the fact that they store the scanned receipt is especially efficient. I makes me believe that they would come through, rather than depending on a number of customers losing receipts and never making claims. Hope I don't have to use them, but I have confidence that I could.
on January 18, 2014
I'm sure if you do a good amount of research on protection plans you can find one that truly fits what you're looking for. . .and it wont be this. I got this plan and then changed it to another type but they still wouldn't cover my iPod, so I ended up just getting my money back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.