SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Protection Plan ($175-200)
|Price:||$18.43 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
The Most Reviewed Protection Plan on Amazon
SquareTrade customers love sharing stories about how we've saved their day—and they've made us the most reviewed protection plan on Amazon.
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Get Help Anytime, 24/7
No matter when you need it, fast and friendly help is always just a click or call away.
Protection from Common Malfunctions
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labor.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
We've got you covered. You pay nothing.
We give you a prepaid shipping label to send your item to us. After we fix it, we send it back to you, FREE.
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are prorated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7 at squaretrade.com/claims.
We'll cover shipping to and from our repair center.
If we can't repair your item, we'll provide you a replacement with the same or better features.
Things to know:
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email. This is your official confirmation of purchase.
- Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- If you sell or gift your device, you can transfer your warranty at no cost.
- You may cancel your plan anytime within the first 30 days for a full refund (refunds prorated after that).
- If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- If you are eligible for and purchase this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Your protection plan is only valid for one underlying product.
Still have questions?
Just visit squaretrade.com or call 1-877-WARRANTY.
Top Customer Reviews
I had my Ipod for just 10 months when it failed. I went online, contacted SquareTrade, and filled out a claim. I was surprised by how quickly they responded.
I printed out the return label, and mailed my ipod in for inspection. I received a full refund in less than 5 days from filling my claim!
If you buy an Ipod, you must have this warranty!
They sent it back and it had more issues than before I sent to them. When I sent it back the 2nd time to fix the new issues, they claimed it was WATER DAMAGED!!!
They did not handle the claim within 5 days as they claimed, the website did not have updates to the repair as it went through the process. Furthermore, when they finally shipped the now useless item back to me, it had a return address from a camera business (United Camera)!
What a joke, I will never blow the money on one of these warranties again. AMAZON, please look into this if you are going to promote this product on your website. I am hoping Amazon will honor me with a refund that I have requested, based on my experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They could update on claim status a bit better, but they did fix my ipod when it failed just out of the Apple warranty.Published 9 months ago by margie
Ive been using squaretrade for years and Now for some reason I've run into some snags first of all the game they play with pricing, first its higher on their site but you can only... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Netta4731