Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Protection Plan ($350-400)
Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $350-$400|Change
Price:$34.53+ Free shipping

on October 20, 2012
I sent an Ipod touch in for repair - the wifi stopped working after an update - go figure... (This is actually a common issue that apple ignores) I had taken this item to the apple store before sending to Square trade and Apple claimed it could not be repaired. Therefore, I thought I would get a refund for the item.
They sent it back and it had more issues than before I sent to them. When I sent it back the 2nd time to fix the new issues, they claimed it was WATER DAMAGED!!!
They did not handle the claim within 5 days as they claimed, the website did not have updates to the repair as it went through the process. Furthermore, when they finally shipped the now useless item back to me, it had a return address from a camera business (United Camera)!
What a joke, I will never blow the money on one of these warranties again. AMAZON, please look into this if you are going to promote this product on your website. I am hoping Amazon will honor me with a refund that I have requested, based on my experience.
on January 4, 2015
Ive been using squaretrade for years and Now for some reason I've run into some snags first of all the game they play with pricing, first its higher on their site but you can only use the coupons they give over there which my or may not be cheaper than on amazon,then on amazon squaretrade have started playing spin the wheel with the prices it may be in your cart for one price and by the time you check out its something else which jumps $40,$50 difference. Now on to filing a claim make sure the receipts from Amazon are clear beacuse if you split your paymentssay Credit Card and gift cards you need to be clear to them that the total is whats owed not the amount on 1card, other than these thing they have been life savers for all the junk that dies right after the Manufacturer warranty is up and the price is still cheaper than other warranties with 5yr backing JUST be ware of those thing i mentioned and you can't loose
on August 1, 2012
I purchased this warranty for an iPod touch and some piece of mind. When the volume buttons stopped working and the unit wouldn't charge any longer, I submitted a claim. Recently, I received an email that says the unit has "water damage". That's impossible. It wasn't even near water from when it was working last until I sent it in. Water damage seems to be an easy out from honoring their contract with a customer. The unit was in a drawer for 6 months and seldom used.

UPDATE: The Square Trade Customer service team came to the rescue and made me once again glad I purchased their warranty to protect my iPod. I must commend Square Trade for stepping up and letting me state my case of why I though their initial evaluation of why my product wasn't working was incorrect. Since I've submitted my report, the company's customer service staff has gone above and beyond to hear me out, offer a tenable solution and also explain to me in more detail how they do business. It takes a dedicated customer service staff to make a company like theirs successful, and I will now admit that even though my initial dealings with them left me very unsatisfied, they went the extra mile to rectify it. I plan to purchase a replacement product soon, and I will consider purchasing another Square Trade warranty to protect that purchase also. Kudos to Rebekah and Shawn S. for stepping up to protect their company's reputation.
on October 10, 2010
NO. 1 Square Trade 3 Year MP3 Warranty(200-250 Items) First in for most THANK YOU ! FOR EVERYTHING. This Warranty do what it say it do Every word. I was having Problems with my Apple ipod Touch 8GB cutting off on me any time it want to in start right back up,then the clock start loosing time had to reset that every time the ipod shut off & back on. Called Square Trade in ask them was I coverd for a Battery they said yes. Then Explane the Problem to them, help me file a Claim Form. He was very nice ,understanding,explane everything to me what I need to do also sent me a free shipping lable so did not have to pay for shipping cost. That was real nice save a few bucks on shipping. I had my Apple ipod for 1 Year 7 Months I never drop it. I had 3 diffent case used to protected it , pluse a clear protect sceen cover to keep it clean. The ipod 8GB played nice with Games,Music,etc. when it was not acting crazy. I pursched on Amazon.com where I buy a lot of my Items. So long story short. Square Trade sent me a Check in the Mail for the full pursched Price of the 8GB Apple ipod touch to buy a New One. I did not Cash the Check yet because thinking about buying a New 32GB Apple ipod Touch that cost a little more I can have more fun.Check out Square Trade NO.1 THANK YOU !
on January 15, 2014
Bought the plan,
ipod suffered water damage...Be careful & pay attention to the wording--water damage is interpreted by the service manager @ the time of receipt.
Shipped them my ipod, sat on the dock for 5 days.Emailed them, they said they never received it, I provided tracking & the proof of delivery signature--they magically found it in 10 minutes. They evaluated, denied my claim--ok. I can deal with that.
They shipped me back SOMEONE ELSES IPOD with all their pictures/songs/videos. I emailed the other person & sure enough--they received my ipod. We both had horrible experiences with this company & spent at least 10 emails with customer service trying to get answers as to when/where our items were.
Save your money--this company sucks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2017
Havent used it but very inexpensive
on December 30, 2016
Useless. My claim was declined and no refund offered.
on December 18, 2012
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy player in 2011 and I was wanting to return it for repairs for the background burning into the screen. I explained that previously I had dropped it but there was no damage done so that the unit wasn't working. I was told that since I dropped it and it got scuffed and the side of it was chipped that This warranty doesn't cover it. I believe the guy on the phone was so confused and needed to clarify. Not to mention that I had to call the rep 3 times (first two back to back 30 minutes and the other 4 hours later). Other than being totally clueless in the support department the reps were very polite. I would give square trade another chance in the future given the reps are properly trained on how to help customers. I just felt like I was just throwing my money away with this service.
on March 23, 2017
OH Yes!!
on August 15, 2017
don't have

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.