Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($1750 - 2000)
Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $1750-$2000|Change
Price:$86.06+ Free shipping

on April 7, 2017
I bought my mother in law a tv, and it shipped broken, so they sent another through the mail, that broken also, so bought one at walmart and i flew up north and picked it up myself. Square trade was agreeable and was able to keep the same contract. Well a couple years later that tv broke and square trade honored the contract for my mother in law, and took care of it. Not sure if the new tv was shipped or my sister in law picked it up. But mother in law was very happy. On major purchases i always buy warranty, and in this case so happy i do. PS. Those Vizio tv's are great, i have a few in my house, just a weird thing that happened.
on November 24, 2014
Absolutely a Great Company. After just 2 years, I had a screen display problem with my plasma TV. I contacted Square Trade. They called me on the phone. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with the representative, sending him pictures of my TV problem. He determined that any repair was not economical, so they are sending me a check for the full original purchase price of my TV. WHAT GREAT SERVICE!
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on May 13, 2015
I use squaretrade for all my electronics warranties (I think I have around 10 warranties currently). The customer service is great and the response time is good. I've had to use the warranty 5 separate times with three different phone contracts and everytime was great. There is also a points program which allows you to purchase warranties with the point accrues from purchases. I just redeemed points for a game console warranty. I will continue to purchase squaretrade warranties in the future.
on January 7, 2016
VIZIO E32-C1 32-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2015 Model)
This company is the best. I have purchased coverage many times and square trade has had jewelry repaired that could not be replaced and refunded total amount for a watch that was made in Russia and parts were no longer available. I might mention this was just days before the coverage ran out and there was no issues just great customer service. For the times that I did not use the coverage it was great knowing it was there and now they have a rewards plan that if you do not file a claim you earn points that can be used towards your next purchase. I have used one other company once and I filed a claim and never got my money just a run around. That does not happen with this company. 5 STARS!
on January 12, 2014
I've had two occasions to use my square trade warranties, The first was a 60 inch television that developed a line down the screen, not only did they white glove replace it but i wound up with a larger TV, the 60 inch in that brand and model was no longer available.

The second occasion was a TV lift that stopped working, square trade determined that it couldn't be repaired. They gave me full credit for my purchase price as long as I used it on furniture that classified as a something that would hold a TV. The only "sore spot" was that I had to purchase it from the same vendor that I purchased my lift from.......long story, but short story is that particular "factory direct" place here locally has TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE......anyhow, I wound up with a FAR SUPERIOR entertainment center that knocked the socks off of the TV lift that i had before.......Square trade rocks.....I just purchased another TV from amazon today.....and of course I bought a square trade contract.....4/5 years is a long time....two of the last 4 flat screen TV's that I have purchased haven't lasted 4/5 years......I learned my lesson on the first one........no extended warranty on that one :-(
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 14, 2016
After 2 and a half years my T.V. seemed to have a manufacturing defect and no longer displayed picture or sound. When I called square trade the representative was extremely nice and straight forward. I was only on hold for about 1 minutes before talking to her. After discussing the possible steps to take for about 15 minutes she determined I could receive a full refund via a check from the insurance company. The whole time she was calm and friendly. I believe her name was Nadia. I will be getting a 5 year warranty plan from this company again when I buy my next T.V.!
on April 3, 2015
My Samsung 55 inch started showing lines after three years. Contacted square trade sent pictures and they said it was not fixable. They sent a brand new 55 inch Samsung as replacement. There was little effort on my part and have the new TV.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 2, 2014
I am always reluctant to buy these extended warranties and have not had good experiences with them in the past, so I was not sure about buying the square trade protection plan for my 75" Samsung LED TV. My other TVs that I have owned for years never had any problems, and when my stereo broke that had a big-box retailer warranty they were absolutely no help at all..so I was having a hard time justifying adding on any extra money on a purchase that took months of saving up for because I thought in the unlikely event that something does go wrong, then the company would find a way to get out of helping me out anyway so it would just be pointless. After a lot of thinking, I decided to buy the warranty anyway to protect my investment and just hope for the best.

About a year and a half later my TV developed 3 separate white spots in the center area of the screen. The panel had a defect, which is one of the most expensive parts of a TV to repair. I called Square Trade with a lot of dread, scared that they were going to confirm my fears that I'm stuck with these ugly, distracting spots on my TV. I have worked customer service myself and I am always extremely polite and understanding with representatives on the phone...and I feel a lot of companies take advantage of this because I am not going to make a fuss about a problem, especially to a phone representative caught in the middle.

Square Trade was genuinely interested in helping me out with my broken TV. They always replied to my emails swiftly and even called me when I was a little slow in getting some photos to them of the broken TV. They went above and beyond my expectations and fixed the problem so quickly. Square Trade had my best interests in mind and was relentless in making sure they could come up with a solution that left me nothing but extremely satisfied. In my case, this was a reimbursement for the purchase price of the TV since the repairs would cost more than the TV itself. Square Trade had my back unlike any company I have ever come across and instead of sitting here sulking about my expensive lemon of a TV and kicking myself for passing up on the Square Trade warranty, I am happy and stress free. I would definitely recommend for anyone unsure about this product to just go for it, you will be thankful for the peace of mind even if you're lucky enough to never need the extra protection. I will never buy a warranty from any other company again, Square Trade has earned my business and trust and I am so glad a company like this exists.
on December 6, 2015
I purchased a 37" Hiteker TV in January 2013 for $269.99 with a 3-year SquareTrade warranty. Over the last several months the TV has started randomly losing the input feed and having to be turned off and on again in order to get the feed back. I was not overly surprised by this due to the unknown brand name (to me) so I just chalked it up to getting my money's worth out of this TV and preparing for my next purchase.

Then in month 35 of my 36-month warranty I remembered that I had purchased SquareTrade. I figured, "might as well give it a try, nothing to lose." The process has been nothing short of 5 stars!

I submitted a claim detailing the issues above and within 2 days (after scanning in my receipt for the TV) received an email back that once I signed an affidavit as to the damages to the TV that I described that SquareTrade would be reimbursing me the full $269.99 since it was easier to do that than attempt a repair. I am still in shock at how easy and hassle free this was.

This has been my first attempt at filing a claim with SquareTrade, I will definitely be purchasing them with my next TV purchase.
on May 8, 2014
I have only rarely (less than 3 times) purchased a protection plan, and what a good choice this was for our 55-inch TV. The TV was expensive and, I considered, fragile and an unknown buy for me. I chose the protection plan. A year and a half later the panel developed distorted lines across the screen. I filed the claim (keep your receipts, people) and after answering a few questions it was approved and a technician scheduled an appointment to inspect the problem. He let me know exactly what I could expect: Square Trade would respond promptly in one of three ways -- they would have him come back out to repair the problem, or replace the product, or cash me out. Not long after, his employer called back to schedule an appointment to repair the TV and it was done in short order. That day, Samsung called to follow up. All in all, an outstanding customer service experience. I would definitely buy a Square Trade protection plan again.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.