Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 400-$450|Change
Price:$23.65+ Free shipping

Showing 231-240 of 2,823 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,382 reviews
on April 25, 2015
Their computer system is slow very slow. I hope when i would need their services that It would be far better!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2010
Just made my largest internet purchase-55" TV... Originally went to BEST BUY-purchased TV and warranty. They botched the delivery so I cancelled the entire order and purchased my TV from AMAZON and my warranty the same day.

I'm satisfied with both purchases- contract is clear- you know what's covered...
Their price is almost half what BEST BUY offers and I have more confidence in SQUARE TRADE than GEEK SQUAD (based on past experience). I haven't had to use my warranty yet- just purchased TV on 1/28/10 but so far, so good. Sent my receipt to Square Trade to keep on file- received prompt response confirming received. They do advise that you keep your original just in case...surprised at how quickly SQUARE TRADE responds to inquiries-so far, very satisfied customer!
on August 25, 2017
great price for 3 yr plan,never had to use it
on March 6, 2013
I have had many warranties from Square Trade over the years, just based on the price.
I have been very fortunate that I never had to use them.... until recently.
I had a problem with my TV which had a 3 yr warranty from Square Trade.
Although I wasn't sure whether to put in for the repair (was in the final month of the
third year), I thought what the heck, give it a shot.
Well, I couldn't be happier. Within a few days, the repairman came to the house,
fixed the problem and it didn't cost a dime. Truly a great experience.
I will continue to use Square Trade for any warranties.
on December 20, 2013
I really don't purchase protection plans often but this was reasonably priced and I figured I would go ahead and get it. A few days after I purchased this warranty for the TV, my cell phone died. I didn't realize it but the protection plan I purchased for my phone was through square trade as well. I called them and their support team was very friendly, efficient, helpful, and I received my replacement quickly. I am definitely glad I purchased this now because I know that if something happens I can trust them to take care of it.
on September 11, 2015
TLDR: Well Priced Coverage. Reasonable turn around time. Good Experience.

I purchased a 5 year Plan that covered up to $1,299 when bought a 55" Plasma TV. Just after two years the TV screen went black and would not opporate properly any longer. Contacted Square Trade who began to process my claim.

The first step was to ship repair parts to my address and have a in-home technician replace the broken parts. Replacement parts were received within 2 business days and I was able to schedule an appointment with the designated repair office for the following day. Once the Tech got my TV apart the TV it was determined it could not be fixed (or at least not worth the price to). He documented and filed his report with Squaretrade.

Since they have no weekend hours (and I was dealing with a Monday holiday) it took about a week before I had a chance to speak with someone about the tech's report. They informed me a replacement TV would be selected by their replacement team and I would receive an email in the next 2-3 days. The next day I receive an email informing me that I would not receive a replacement rather a refund of my original purchase price (before tax of course).

I will update once I receive the check.

My only complaint is that with receiving a refund my 5 year warranty was considered completed, but if I had received an actual replacement TV my coverage would have continued for the remaining 3 years. So I end up losing 3 years of coverage that I had purchased.
on December 16, 2013
I did not like the fact that SquareTrade "shipped" my protection plan (executed the sale transaction) even though Amazon did not ship my TV. (The TV is backordered.)

They did, however, process my return of the protection plan without a hitch. (Under their rules, you must do so within 30 days or else you're stuck with it.)
on April 2, 2014
I have used square trade in the past on various less expensive items and they are great to work with. Never any hassle when i needed to submit a claim. If you are going to purchase a plan check out the free quote on their web site and compare to the price you can get purchasing the same plan through Amazon.. Amazon usually can offer a better price - not sure how but then again does it matter?
on February 22, 2012
Warranty prices can be expensive when buying at your local electronics retailer. Sometimes you need that piece of mind, just in case your expensive electronic item fails. Thats where Squaretrade comes in. I have used Squaretrade for pretty much all of my electronics since 2007. I have had several claims throughout the years, and they always come through with their promise. You get reimbursed for the price you paid on the item. This is a warranty I recommend you get for all you electronics.
on March 3, 2014
Good warranty to have but one needs to be canceled . From the description the warranty seems to cover manufacturers defects and human mishaps. I thought it was a good policy to buy for my purchase.