Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 600-$700|Change
Price:$44.49+ Free shipping

Showing 231-240 of 2,771 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,329 reviews
on March 5, 2013
The four-year plan for $105 is a quality buy. I do not trust some manufacturer warranties and they usually only protect you for a year. My previous TV, a $1400 Vizio, lasted almost 3 years before it died. This experience, and a little research, led me to conclude that there is an excellent chance that my new LED could experience the same fate. The person I spoke with to set up my policy was very helpful and informed about the company's product. They also cover some things that manufacturers do not. I have just purchased this warranty and have not filed a claim. I cannot make any evaluation of Square Trade's efficiency in handling a claim.
on December 26, 2013
I do not necessarily believe in extended warranty plans because the product usually outlasts the warranty program. But I do purchase the plans when they make sense financially. In this instance, I purchased a TV for $900. The Square Trade warranty for 5 years was only $102. The way I look at it is, for about $20 a year, I am protected. The terms of coverage look great on paper. Hopefully I never have a claim but my interaction with customer service is a good sign that the claims process will be fully accommodating. I highly recommend Square Trade.
on December 1, 2014
I got a better deal on Amazon, then on the Square Trade website. I will check out Amazon first before I go to the retailers website. This is a must if you buy a TV. The TV you buy might have a 1 year warranty, but the main parts have a 90 day warranty. Read the fine print when you buy a TV. I don't buy any electronics without a Square Trade warranty. It's not if, but when it breaks. At that point you will wish you had a warranty if you don't buy this now.
on February 10, 2016
I bought this plan to cover my 47 inch vizio TV. The TV developed a shaded black line about 6 inches wide. I contacted Square Trade and filed a claim. They asked me to take 3 pictures of the TV showing the problem. The pictures had to be in JPEG format so I took 3 pictures and sent them via email as they asked. Wouldn't you know it that they said they couldn't open the pictures so I sent them again with the same results. I forwarded the emails to my brother and he had no problem opening them. They are trying to get out of fixing my TV. I will never purchase a protection plan from this company again because they don't live up to what they sell. Save your money and don't buy from this company because they are a scam.
on August 3, 2013
I purchased a Samsung TV and the 4-year warranty to go with it as a gift to a friend. Nothing in their ad indicated that they (for the most part) work only in an online e-mail capacity. They sent the warranty to my e-mail address. When I asked them to mail a hard copy to my friend's home address since she has no computer, their response was that the only way they would do that was if my friend telephoned them and made the request. E-mail is their preferred communication method. Makes me wonder how much difficulty my friend will have should she need to make a claim against the warranty.
on May 1, 2017
Glad I bought it. Or I'd have a 51" Samsung brick after 13 months!
on April 25, 2015
Their computer system is slow very slow. I hope when i would need their services that It would be far better!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2010
Just made my largest internet purchase-55" TV... Originally went to BEST BUY-purchased TV and warranty. They botched the delivery so I cancelled the entire order and purchased my TV from AMAZON and my warranty the same day.

I'm satisfied with both purchases- contract is clear- you know what's covered...
Their price is almost half what BEST BUY offers and I have more confidence in SQUARE TRADE than GEEK SQUAD (based on past experience). I haven't had to use my warranty yet- just purchased TV on 1/28/10 but so far, so good. Sent my receipt to Square Trade to keep on file- received prompt response confirming received. They do advise that you keep your original just in case...surprised at how quickly SQUARE TRADE responds to inquiries-so far, very satisfied customer!
on March 6, 2013
I have had many warranties from Square Trade over the years, just based on the price.
I have been very fortunate that I never had to use them.... until recently.
I had a problem with my TV which had a 3 yr warranty from Square Trade.
Although I wasn't sure whether to put in for the repair (was in the final month of the
third year), I thought what the heck, give it a shot.
Well, I couldn't be happier. Within a few days, the repairman came to the house,
fixed the problem and it didn't cost a dime. Truly a great experience.
I will continue to use Square Trade for any warranties.
on December 20, 2013
I really don't purchase protection plans often but this was reasonably priced and I figured I would go ahead and get it. A few days after I purchased this warranty for the TV, my cell phone died. I didn't realize it but the protection plan I purchased for my phone was through square trade as well. I called them and their support team was very friendly, efficient, helpful, and I received my replacement quickly. I am definitely glad I purchased this now because I know that if something happens I can trust them to take care of it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.