SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($125-$150)
|Price:||$11.04 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation from SquareTrade.ÿ You will not be mailed a paper contract.ÿ If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
The Most Reviewed Protection Plan on Amazon
SquareTrade customers love sharing stories about how we've saved their day—and they've made us the most reviewed protection plan on Amazon.
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Get Help Anytime, 24/7
No matter when you need it, fast and friendly help is always just a click or call away.
Protection from Common Malfunctions
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labor.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
We've got you covered. You pay nothing.
We give you a prepaid shipping label to send your item to us. After we fix it, we send it back to you, FREE.
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are prorated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7 at squaretrade.com/claims.
We'll cover shipping to and from our repair center.
If we can't repair your item, we'll provide you a replacement with the same or better features.
Things to know:
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email. This is your official confirmation of purchase.
- Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- If you sell or gift your device, you can transfer your warranty at no cost.
- You may cancel your plan anytime within the first 30 days for a full refund (refunds prorated after that).
- If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- If you are eligible for and purchase this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Your protection plan is only valid for one underlying product.
Still have questions?
Just visit squaretrade.com or call 1-877-WARRANTY.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Square Trade warranty, to me, is a ONE year warranty extension and should be described by Square Trade and Amazon.com as such.
Note: I recommend getting an extended warranty for any HP printer, the longer the warranty coverage, the better. My 2 year old HP printer broke, and Square Trade is not even going to try and fix or replace it, they are going to refund the purchase price.
Basically ... the printer stopped printing black ... it just got lighter and lighter. I attempted to clean the heads and change the cartridges to no avail. The printer would also keep running and not stop after done doing a printer job.
I printed my receipt / invoice off Amazon to PDF. I then went to SquareTrade's website attached the receipt. I then made a claim. The claim process was pretty easy and they actually approved me for a full refund. I just needed to fill out an affidavit. I did this but a week later I still had no refund. Somehow my affidavit didn't get logged even though I got a confirmation email. I called them on the telephone and they fixed everything and were kind about it. Within 24 hours they emailed me an Amazon gift certificate (my choice) which gave me an additional 5% back. I this received a $121 refund on an $118 printer that died in its 3rd year.
I have no complaints and would purchase a square trade warranty again.
Bits of interest as I read other people's low reviews:
1) You purchase a 4 year warranty, but really, for example, it is just 3 extra years beyond the purchase's original 1 year warranty (or however long applies). If your item dies in a year, you have to go to the manufacturer for help.
2) You need to have your receipt. No biggie. Amazon is super amazing that way. I can see all my order back to when Amazon just sold books. Print the invoice / receipt to PDF and there you go. Receipt. Proof of purchase.
3) There is no paper copy of this plan. This is great. It saves trees. You would probably lose it anyway. But Amazon also kept a copy of the fact that I purchased this along with the printer. It was in my order history. There is your proof and all the telephone numbers are there. It is so easy. You don't need a stack of papers.
4) If you file a claim and get 100% of your purchase price back, you cannot file a claim for the same item again. No brainer.
5) This isn't accident insurance. If you do a dumb thing like leave your camera on top of your husband's big rig fender and it ends up in a million pieces 1/2 mile from your house ... it is NOT covered. If you think it should be ... well then ... Take out an insurance policy ... not a warranty. Those are two different things.
6) If you got a deal and paid $65 for your item, but the item now sells for $400 ... you still only paid $65 and $65 is all you are getting back. You don't make money off warranties.
any and all responsibility to get some closure to a lot of confusion. It began with acknowledging coverage for something I did not purchase and failing to cover an item that was purchased at the same time that I purchased coverage. I could clear all of that up by submitting proof that I had purchased something from Amazon!!!! This was something they could not do. Three emails from ST that contridicted one another, apologized--
and shifted back into the show me your papers routine. IF THIS IS A SAMPLE OF ST SERVICE, AMAZON WOULD BE WELL SERVED TO
RETHINK ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. I clicked one star as the cost of entry to write a review., Truth be told it would be minus one star as
Sqauare Trade has cost me (rather than saved me) peace of mind. I still have no idea whether or not I am covered--ST has refuised to
contgact Amazon, and i find them hard top reach. SHAME on SQUARE TRADE.