Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Service plan term: 4 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 350-$400|Change
Price:$35.96+ Free shipping

Showing 41-50 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 399 reviews
on December 26, 2012
I am happy to have purchased this for my daughter and I hope she doesn't need it......but it is a relieving feeling to know that if something doesn't work right with the camera, she will have a protection plan for it.
on August 3, 2013
This was a no-hassle claim. Square Trade representatives were courteous and prompt. I will buy their protection but hope I don't need to use. If I do, they are a fine company.
on July 7, 2010
I found good reviews online related to people who had to use the service. I have not had to use the service myself however the process of stroing the receipt online with the service provider was easy. I was contacted via email, postal mail and a message on the answering machine regarding my purchase of the service. This was a good way to make sure I keep the information needed to process any future claims and record the receipt online, so I don't have to worry about losing it. The only thing I questioned was that when I sent my online receipt I received a notice stating "We will validate its contents when a claim is being processed for this item. Just to be safe, please save your receipt." I was a little disappointed in that I felt the receipt should be reviewed and confirmed it contains the information needed for a future claim. I hope I do not have any issues with any possible claims.
on September 25, 2012
I am pleased with the the step-by-step start up of registering my veho muvi pro micro dv. I hope I wont need to you this service. If I do I feel completely confident in the service this warranty program will provide.
on November 18, 2012
I received this warranty in a timely manner and it was informative and easy to understand. Whether or not they honor the warranty remains to be seen, since I haven't had to use it yet. I remain hopeful.
on March 8, 2012
I bought this warranty when I bought my Canon EOS Rebel T3 dlsr camera. They called soon after I bought it asking if I have received the confirmation email. I will use them in the future and recommend them to other buyers.
on June 26, 2013
This protection plan is very new to me. I'm glad I purchased it and I hope I won't have to use it any time soon, but I'm glad it's there should I need it.
on June 5, 2013
It's hard to rate something you haven't used. Hopefully I won't have to use it. The price was reasonable though, so that's something worth being happy about.
on May 30, 2012
The day after I purchased this warranty I received a call to give me more information about the warranty. It was very helpful and easy to purchase, and made me feel safe about the warranty of my camera.
on June 22, 2013
first time user. hope I never have to use it and find out if it's good or not. I think the price is fair and the coverage that is offered great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.