SquareTrade 4-Year Camera Protection Plan ($25 - 50)
|Price:||$6.01 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Coverage for mechanical & electrical malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
From the manufacturer
What does SquareTrade cover?
SquareTrade’s Basic Camera Protection Plan covers mechanical and electrical failuresfrom normal use, including complex internal parts that can stop working years after purchase. Accidents, intentional damage, loss, and theft are not covered.
- Won’t Power On
- Broken Zoom Engine
- SD Card Reader Failure
- LCD Screen Failure
- Broken Buttons
SquareTrade Quick & Easy Claims
Visit SquareTrade.com/help for answers to common questions or to schedule a callback from one of our Specialists.
- File a claim at SquareTrade.com/claimanytime, 24/7.
- Have your receipt and covered itemwith you.
- Most claims are approved instantly. In other cases, a specialist will guide you through next steps.
- Download a pre-paid ground shipping labelto send your camera in for repair.
- We’ll fix your camera, generally within seven days. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you a replacement or reimburse you for one.
Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation from SquareTrade.ÿ You will not be mailed a paper contract.ÿ If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.
Top customer reviews
My three star rating is for the difficulty I had in registering my plan. I've used SquareTrade before on Tigerdirect.com and signup was a foolproof process. Here on Amazon, I had to go the SquareTrade website and try to sign up, but for whatever reason the links on the page did not allow me to sign up. I finally emailed ST customer support and a rep responded that all I had to do was follow the links that weren't working. After exchanging a few emails that escalated in unfriendliness, I finally told ST they could refund my money if they couldn't set up the warranty for me. The next email I got was a confirmation that my warranty had been registered.
What I don't understand is why ST thought it would make more sense and be easier for them the trade emails back and forth with a customer for two weeks when a ST rep could have registered my warranty in seconds and gotten a five star review instead of ticking me off and hurting their rating, albeit only a very tiny bit. There really was some kind of of glitch with their website at that time, but lets say for argument's sake that I'm simply a complete moron. I've worked customer service before and and know that there's no shortage of those in any customer base. Even still, wouldn't it have been easier and better for everybody involved if they had just taken care of the problem right away instead of arguing with me?
I have just went on the SquareTrade site and asked for a refund on the unused portion of my plan. That at least was a quick and simple process... it took about five mouse clicks to accomplish. Still, I have to wonder about how easy it would be to file a claim and get service from ST when it is going to cost them money. If their customer service rep was willing to spend all that time just to NOT have register my plan for me, how eager would he or she have been if I needed to file a claim?