SquareTrade 4-Year Camera Protection Plan ($75-$100)
|Price:||$13.24 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation from SquareTrade.ÿ You will not be mailed a paper contract.ÿ If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
The Most Reviewed Protection Plan on Amazon
SquareTrade customers love sharing stories about how we've saved their day—and they've made us the most reviewed protection plan on Amazon.
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Get Help Anytime, 24/7
No matter when you need it, fast and friendly help is always just a click or call away.
Protection from Common Malfunctions
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labor.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
We've got you covered. You pay nothing.
We give you a prepaid shipping label to send your item to us. After we fix it, we send it back to you, FREE.
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are prorated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7 at squaretrade.com/claims.
We'll cover shipping to and from our repair center.
If we can't repair your item, we'll provide you a replacement with the same or better features.
Things to know:
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email. This is your official confirmation of purchase.
- Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- If you sell or gift your device, you can transfer your warranty at no cost.
- You may cancel your plan anytime within the first 30 days for a full refund (refunds prorated after that).
- If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- If you are eligible for and purchase this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Your protection plan is only valid for one underlying product.
Still have questions?
Just visit squaretrade.com or call 1-877-WARRANTY.
Top Customer Reviews
My three star rating is for the difficulty I had in registering my plan. I've used SquareTrade before on Tigerdirect.com and signup was a foolproof process. Here on Amazon, I had to go the SquareTrade website and try to sign up, but for whatever reason the links on the page did not allow me to sign up. I finally emailed ST customer support and a rep responded that all I had to do was follow the links that weren't working. After exchanging a few emails that escalated in unfriendliness, I finally told ST they could refund my money if they couldn't set up the warranty for me. The next email I got was a confirmation that my warranty had been registered.
What I don't understand is why ST thought it would make more sense and be easier for them the trade emails back and forth with a customer for two weeks when a ST rep could have registered my warranty in seconds and gotten a five star review instead of ticking me off and hurting their rating, albeit only a very tiny bit. There really was some kind of of glitch with their website at that time, but lets say for argument's sake that I'm simply a complete moron. I've worked customer service before and and know that there's no shortage of those in any customer base. Even still, wouldn't it have been easier and better for everybody involved if they had just taken care of the problem right away instead of arguing with me?
I have just went on the SquareTrade site and asked for a refund on the unused portion of my plan. That at least was a quick and simple process... it took about five mouse clicks to accomplish. Still, I have to wonder about how easy it would be to file a claim and get service from ST when it is going to cost them money. If their customer service rep was willing to spend all that time just to NOT have register my plan for me, how eager would he or she have been if I needed to file a claim?
There were no hassles with Square Trade, no arguments, no attempts to delay payment or to claim I had perhaps done something to the camcorder. They dealt with me very professionally, very courteously, and very expeditiously. I highly recommend the company.