Libros en Español STEM GNO

Service plan term: 4 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 400-$450|Change
Price:$37.33+ Free shipping

Showing 11-20 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 398 reviews
on February 22, 2012
I don't usually buy extended warranties but I did for an underwater camera I bought 2 years ago. The camera worked fine underwater but developed problems later that made it unreliable. Square Trade was amazing. They offered to try to repair it but because we were leaving shortly on vacation and wouldn't have had time to send it in for service and wait to see if it could be repaired, they refunded my purchase price within a couple days of my sending in the camera. Absolutely no hassle. Excellent service. I highly recommend this warranty company. Also, I think the price for the coverage was more reasonable than many of the in-store extended warranties I have been offered when I buy something at a retailer.
on July 22, 2014
I've never previously had a warranty work out so well -- our camera quit working, and a week and a half later, we had it back and functioning again at no cost to us! It was great to find that they were so easy to work with and there were no strings attached!
on December 6, 2012
SquareTrade refused to fix my camera. The lens mounting ring separated from the camera body. Admittedly this is an odd failure. Perhaps some adhesive or screw failed. Anyway there is not a scratch, dent or otherwise on the camera nor the now dangling lens.
My "warranty" was supposed to cover mechanical failure. When I submitted my claim I was informed that while yes mechanical failure is covered "physical damage" is not. HUH? The representative made it clear that she understood that I had in no way caused the damage.
When I bought tis warranty no such exclusions were stated. SquareTrade refunded me the original purchase price of the warranty.
I am super careful with my electronics. So the whole reason I bought an extended warranty wa to get coverage against product failure that might occur after the manufacture's warranty expired. Had I known how bogus the SquareTrade warranty was I would have bought one from a different company.
44 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2013
I have a number of SquareTrade warranties. They have always been great to deal with. I have only once had a claim and it went so smoothly that I must always recommend SquareTrade to everyone.
on April 20, 2013
Square Trade has already worked for me once with a phone, unfortunately it went defective. Square Trade acted super fast and actually refunded me the entire cost WHILE the package was still in route to them. This is an exceptional company, thus I purchased a camera Square Trade and plan on purchasing another due to the way I was treated over the defective cell, hands down this is THE company for peace of mind on expensive electronics you may buy. I highly recommend them.
on July 16, 2013
I sure hope I never have to find out if they really will stand behind this or not. We will see.
on January 7, 2013
We use this insurance in case when we take are camera to all the grand kids events it isn't dropped or quits .Can't be with out it.
on June 26, 2013
It took some back and forth but eventually my warranty was honored. Hopefully next time will be less of a pain. Everyone makes mistakes, but when it comes to business it all depends on how those mistakes are resolved. In summary, if an issue like I experienced happens again I won't be purchasing Squaretrade protection in the future, but until then they have my business.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2011
all my electronics, i get it through squaretrade. last time i dropped my iphone broke the screen and at&t did not even cover the screen. what a bummer. isn't the screen the most vulnerable part of the phone? they charge about 30bucks less but they don't cover the phone. with squaretrade, they cover everything! they even send you the free rubbery protection cover that works. it just works better. get this!
on June 21, 2013
My digital camera died, they gave me no hassle, sent me a return label UPS 2day air, as soon as the package was track able at UPS, I had an amazon gift card in my email for the original purchase amount. I about fell over. I hate warranties and theirhassle and scams. I generally dont buy them. I couldnt believe this was was so hassle free.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.