Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

SquareTrade 4-Year Computer Protection Plan ($900-$1000)
Service plan term: 4 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 900-$1000|Change
Price:$88.93+ Free shipping

on May 8, 2014
This was the first non-manufacturer warranty I ever bought, and I've used SquareTrade for every expensive electronic item I've purchased since. I'd actually never used a warranty before, and wasn't really expecting to when I bought this, but it was fairly cheap, so I went with it. About two years into my three years, my laptop had a really annoying hardware malfunction. It was fast and easy to file a claim, they sent me a box to ship my laptop in free of charge, and I had it back fixed within two weeks. I think all I really needed was some new thermal paste, but they replaced my entire hard drive (with a better one) and coped all my files to the new one. This was the only claim I've ever filed, but when I needed it, they were fast and efficient. I've never purchased the drop/spill coverage, so I can't say how easy it would've been to file a claim in that case, but I was quite impressed with how easy SquareTrade was to work with. I'll definitely keep using them in the future.
on July 27, 2013
Best price & Customer service. For the little money it cost. I'd rather have my things protected and never have to use it, then to not have it. I see that THE GEEK SQUAD is offering waranties now~don't really know about them, and have used square trade for years. I go with what I know!
on March 18, 2013
PRIOR TO PURCHASING EXTENDED WARRANTY CONTRACT, HAD SEVERAL QUESTIONS.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...KNOWLEDGEABLE, EFFICIENT AND PROMPT...

HAD A SQUARETRADE CONTRACT ON ANOTHER LAPTOP THAT JUST EXPIRED...NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES OR PROBLEM TO CALL FOR SERVICING......I AM SURE IF NEEDED, I COULD'VE COUNTED ON SQUARETRADE 100%.

HOPING IF I EVER NEED SERVICE ON MY NEW LAPTOP, I WON'T HAVE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS...NO HASSLES/NO RUNAROUND.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SQUARETRADE BEING THERE FOR ME IF SERVICE IS EVER CALLED FOR ON MY NEW LAPTOP...QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY.

GREAT VALUE FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY.
on November 16, 2010
I recently purchased what could be considered a "low end" laptop - ACER - from Amazon.com for less than $400 (it's great). I also purchased this very reasonably priced 3-year warranty from Square Trade for $59.00. $59.00 is cheap insurance to accompany an inexpensive laptop - because if the laptop lasts me three years then I will have gotten my money's worth and the warranty keeps me protected for the lifetime of my PC. I was having a problem, it turned out to be with my virus software, but I wasn't sure so I called Square Trade. I got through immediately and had excellent tech support from them. I am very happy that I purchased this warranty. It makes sense to me to buy cheap hardware and use it for three years, with the accompanying warranty, and then buy something else in three years which is the average life of these things anyway.
on June 11, 2013
I purchased an Acer Aspire One Netbook in December 2011. At the same time I purchased an extended warranty through Square Trade for $70. Some might think that is a lot to pay since the Acer only cost me $350. However, it extended my one year OEM warranty to five years. I also registered my Netbook purchase on the Square Trade website by sending a PDF file of my Amazon purchase receipt thus establishing my warranty.

As it turned out, 5 months after the OEM warranty ran out my monitor died. I first contacted Acer to ask for their advice. After the second suggestion didn't work Acer's advice was to ship the Netbook back to them (at my cost both ways) plus $200 and they would take a look at it. Following my less than stellar response from Acer I decided it was time to contact Square Trade via their website. After logging in and providing them with a description of my problem and what I had already done to resolve it they sent me a packing kit with a prepaid 2 day air UPS shipping label. From the time they received my Netbook to when they shipped it back to me Square Trade provided me with updates via their website. The best part is it only took 7 days from the day I shipped my Netbook to when I received it back in pristine condition. What's even better is I still have 3 1/2 years left on my warranty.
on March 18, 2014
i have had to have to items replaced and each time it was hassle free. I recommend always getting protection with electronics and Square Trade is the cheapest. I have a new iPhone 5c and I will definitely be adding the coverage. I wish I'd gotten the accidental drop and spill because I've had a few things crack but I will do it the next time.
on March 5, 2013
I found a great deal on a laptop, but it was pre-owned, meaning it only had a thirty day warranty. It was a laptop I'd never have been able to afford to buy new. Thanks to this warranty, I could buy the laptop I really wanted, knowing that if anything did go wrong I wasn't going to lose my money. Even when you buy from a reliable seller it is smart to back up pre-owned electronics with a good warranty.
on September 7, 2013
Hoping to not have to use this but it was a good price. I wanted to make sure if one of my kids dropped it that I was not just out of luck.
on January 18, 2015
They claimed they could not replicate the problem and sent it back. It replicated instantly for me. Wasted money, serves me right buying a warranty...
on March 22, 2013
We heard a lot about Square Trade before we purchased this extended warranty plan for our computer. Now we would buy Mack if it is available for our needs. Mack plans are much easier to register and more end user repair businesses are comfortable with Mack where they are not so comfortable with Square Trade.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.