Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Service plan term: 4 Years|Service plan covered value: $1250-$1500|Change
Price:$90.91+ Free shipping

Showing 221-230 of 2,759 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,317 reviews
on May 23, 2013
Really, reading the things not covered i don't think you'll ever get your moneys worth. But it's one of them things you'll never know if you paid for a service until it's needed.

3 stars only because To review this product before you use it seems .....Nothing good, Nothing bad to say about them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2017
Have bought this along with my LG TV. Recently all the HDMI ports stopped working in the TV. Contacted the Square Trade and the HDMI ports got replaced within 5 days. The experience was very smooth and awesome. The call center staff was very friendly and took care of everything in just one call.Excellent Service.
on April 8, 2010
I INSTALLED AND REPAIRED HIGH END COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT FOR A MAJOR COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY FOR 30 YEARS.I LEARNED THAT NO MATTER WHO THE VENDOR OF THAT EQUIPMENT WAS IT HAD A POTENTIAL OF FAILING.DUE TO THAT EXPERIENCE I ALWAYS PURCHASE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY ON MY MAJOR ELECTRONICS PURCHASES.IN THIS CASE AFTER REVIEWING THE COMMENTS OF OTHER PURCHASERS OF THE SQUARETRADE WARRANTY I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A TRY.THE EASE OF GETTING A QUOTE AND BEING ABLE TO DO IT ONLINE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO HASSLE WAS A PLUS.ALSO THEY WILL KEEP A COPY OF THE INVOICE OF THE ELECTRONIC ITEM YOU PURCHASED IN THEIR DATA BASE IN ORDER TO EXPEDIATE A CLAIM SHOULD YOU HAVE ONE.TO DATE I HAVE NOT MADE A CLAIM SO CANNOT GIVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE ON THAT.I LOOK AT THIS EXTENDED WARRANTY AS CHEAP INSURANCE FOR AN EXPENSIVE ELECTRONEC PURCHASE I MADE AND TRULY HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO USE IT!ALSO NOTE YOU CAN BUY FROM MOST ANY VENDOR YOU LIKE AND STILL GET A EXTENDED WARRANTY IF THE ITEM YOU PURCHASED QUALIFIES.I MY SELF BOUGHT ANOTHER MAJOR ELICTRONIC ITEM FROM A VENDOR OTHER THAN AMAZON OR E-BAY AND WAS ABLE TO GET AN EXTENDED WARRANTY THROUGH SQUARETRADE.AGAIN THIS IS CHEAP INSURANCE WELL WORTH THE PRICE FOR PEACE OF MIND! :)
on March 8, 2017
I needed to call Square Trade for help with a purchase and the representative was knowledgeable, kind, and very helpful. I would definitely buy this product again.
on May 25, 2014
It says it's for 5 years, then I read that for tvs bigger than 37 (can't remember, but it didn't include my 32") Also, It runs concurent for one year during the manufactures warranty. This isn't right. It should run after the manufacturers warranty. If something happens to my tv I will have to wait who knows how long to get it back. They pay for the shipping which is ok, but how long will I be without my tv? Not good. I think they should offer in home service since this offer was an option with the 32" tv that I purchased. It shouldn't have been listed if it wasn't covering the right size tv
on June 2, 2017
My TV died on May 17. Went to Square Trade on line to file a claim, and due to a glitch in their system, was not able to complete the claim. I called their toll-free number, and spoke to less-than-enthusiastic Kyle. I was advised that I was calling after hours (then why answer the phone, Kyle?). I explained the issues I was having with the website, so he took my information down, and said I would be contacted. I wasn't.

On 05/20 I reattempted to file a claim on line; glitch was fixed, and I succeeded in completing the claim. I received a call from one of their reps, who talked me through some steps to try to ascertain the problem. She was quite pleasant, but I later learned that she made the wrong diagnosis of the problem. She ordered parts, indicated they would arrive on 05/23, and that I would be contacted by a local repairman who would install the replacement parts.

Parts arrived on 05/24, and the (WONDERFUL) repairman came to make the repairs on 05/26. Turns out the problem was not what the phone representative thought it was, the circuit boards that were shipped were of no use, no repair could be made; the TV needs to be replaced. The repairman said he'd get in touch with them and let them know the actual problem. Then, out of the kindness of his heart, he actually loaned me a very basic TV until my new TV arrives, and brought it by Saturday.

Finally got an email from Square Trade yesterday indicating they have selected a replacement TV that closely matches my broken one. I have no idea when I will receive it. I'm grateful there was no haggling over whether they would replace it or not, and I'm VERY grateful to the wonderful repairman they sent to me, he's gone way above the call of duty.

Keeping my fingers crossed I get my TV sooner rather than later, but Square Trade does not seem to be in any kind of hurry.

UPDATE: The replacement TV is NOT a close match to my original TV, and is nowhere near the quality. RIP OFF!
on February 8, 2014
Had an issue with my TV. Since it was within the first year, the square trade people said I have to deal with the manufacturer directly! I was confused as to why I purchased a protection plan only to be told to go elsewhere. I thought the whole point of getting a protection plan was to have a hassle free place to call and take care of the problem. I wouldn't purchase another plan from them again.
on June 12, 2017
Thanks
on February 21, 2013
I had an hdmi port go out in the 749$ tv I bought and fortunately I bought the square trade warranty because my manufacturers warranty just ran out. The overall process has been more than a pleasant one. They were very kind and had someone come and look at my tv to figure out what was wrong and about a week later they came to the conclusion that this tv could not be fixed so they issued me a full refund of what the tv costed at the time. The overall turn around time was about a month but what I ended up doing is buying a better, larger, tv and this time with a 4 year warranty because this service was so helpful to me. Thank you so much square trade. It was the best 44$ I have ever spent and now I get it on all of my investment purchases.
on May 10, 2016
I didn't order this but somehow I bought it. It doesn't go with anything. I want to return this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.