Allstate 5-Year TV Protection Plan ($1750-1999.99)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/7
Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation from Allstate/SquareTrade. You will not be mailed a paper contract. If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
The Most Reviewed Protection Plan on Amazon
SquareTrade customers love sharing stories about how we've saved their day—and they've made us the most reviewed protection plan on Amazon.
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Get Help Anytime, 24/7
No matter when you need it, fast and friendly help is always just a click or call away.
Protection from Common Malfunctions
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labor.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
We've got you covered. You pay nothing.
We give you a prepaid shipping label to send your item to us. After we fix it, we send it back to you, FREE.
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are prorated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7 at squaretrade.com/claims.
We'll cover shipping to and from our repair center.
If we can't repair your item, we'll provide you a replacement with the same or better features.
Things to know:
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email. This is your official confirmation of purchase.
- Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- If you sell or gift your device, you can transfer your warranty at no cost.
- You may cancel your plan anytime within the first 30 days for a full refund (refunds prorated after that).
- If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- If you are eligible for and purchase this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Your protection plan is only valid for one underlying product.
Still have questions?
Just visit squaretrade.com or call 1-877-WARRANTY.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first called in to file a claim, their 'technician' addressed an easy fix, though IGNORED what the root cause was that first produced, what manifested into the eventual failure of my Samsung UN65JS8500 LED TV.
When the problem became too much to ignore, I filed again, only to have the SquareTrade rep, and their mngr, say that the TV failed due to physical damage....though SquareTrade can ONLY point to the resulting COLOR abnormality from a picture I was instructed to send them. I can confidently say that the TV was NOT touched, bumped, hit, etc...since the day it was hung on the wall December 2015.
The SquareTrade team is well coached to ignore the logic that if there is 'physical damage', there MUST be 'physical' indicators' (scratch/dent/etc...). Instead, the claim is denied because the client is put in a position to 'disprove a negative' - my inability to disprove does not prove 'physical damage', as SquareTrade won't/can't prove 'physical damage' exists, other than the TV screen has suffered a failure.
I also found online that my issue is shared my several other Samsung clients where the defective capacitors on the power supply board could cause such issues. When the capacitors degrade, other onboard components may, usually, start degrading following that. SquareTrade was made aware of this weakness as far back as 1/8/2018, was well as the TV's overheating, which can eventually also produce the screen failure I experienced.
The on-line claims process is simple and quick. Calls are answered quickly by knowledgeable & helpful technicians and if the product cannot be repaired it is quickly replaced.